The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The 2nd half will only have one episode. They all get killed and the show ends with Glen and Maggie sitting on their porch telling their kid a ghost story. That will sure throw those comic book guys into a frenzy. :)

Carl took Rons gun, did he not?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was talking to a friend who read an article in one of the major papers (WSJ or NYT) and it surmised that the show could go for 20 seasons if it wanted. Anyone else come across that? I'd like to read it, but I don't know where to look.

I was talking to a friend who read an article in one of the major papers (WSJ or NYT) and it surmised that the show could go for 20 seasons if it wanted. Anyone else come across that? I'd like to read it, but I don't know where to look.

This it? I read this a while back, it is from Forbes.

Comic spoilers in the link

Forbes Welcome

I have seen this speculation a few times now though. It is possible if the show keeps up the ratings. The story is there. Look at Survivor. It has been running strong on CBS for fifteen years with no sign of slowing down.

Is the comic confirmed to continue for a long time? I imagine if the viewing figures are there then the show could keep on going and going however surely the creators would like to wrap the show up and go out on a high...

Is the comic confirmed to continue for a long time? I imagine if the viewing figures are there then the show could keep on going and going however surely the creators would like to wrap the show up and go out on a high...

Kirkman wants it to run a ridiculous amount of issues. At times he said 1,000... which is not happening unless he goes on a weekly schedule for years. He already has the end down and the article I posted said 300. Which could be along the right track. It took 10+ years to get 150, so another 10+ years of comics to come possibly.

Kirkman wants it to run a ridiculous amount of issues. At times he said 1,000... which is not happening unless he goes on a weekly schedule for years. He already has the end down and the article I posted said 300. Which could be along the right track. It took 10+ years to get 150, so another 10+ years of comics to come possibly.

I guess it depends on the actors too. It's ok him having ideas to cover that amount of issues but what happens if actors like Andrew Lincoln have had enough of TWD and wants to go back into making films etc...

I guess it depends on the actors too. It's ok him having ideas to cover that amount of issues but what happens if actors like Andrew Lincoln have had enough of TWD and wants to go back into making films etc...

:dunno They all seem to love the roles. Norman Reedus said he would play Daryl till he was 80.

That seems like the article I was looking for. Thanks. :duff

I wonder how viable it would be if it lost a star or two. The story can go forever, but I don't know if the persistence of zombies is all it takes to hold people's attention.

Back