The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main complaint is that the episode felt rushed. I think they could have extended it by another half hour or so. A lot of stuff I would have liked to see more of.

That episode had just about everything I could have asked for. Not only was it the most faithful episode to the comics yet, but it was one of the best episodes in the show's run in my opinion!

i am so glad this is back, this was one of the greatest tv moments in history. my heart was beating out of my heart. I Think this might be the best Walking dead episode of all seasons (even season 1)
it was very intense, I think my hands were sweating

Poor Rick....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agree this one had it all. In my top 5 for sure. People who complain about this episode must hate living.

Agreed, with everything you said. This was definitely up there among my top three, possibly my top episode period.

Holy screaming eagle ****! What a FANTASTIC episode! :rock :rock :rock

What Daryl did to Negan's gang was AWESOME! :yess: :lol

That part was amazing! :rock And Abraham's response: "Nibble on that." :lol

i am so glad this is back, this was one of the greatest tv moments in history. my heart was beating out of my heart. I Think this might be the best Walking dead episode of all seasons (even season 1)
it was very intense, I think my hands were sweating

Agreed. :duff That was the best episode in a long time, with very few episodes able to match it. Excellent storytelling, acting, hell even the background music was great.

My favorite parts were definitely

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back