The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great episode, that rocket launcher was awesome. I knew it was back there the whole time just wasn't sure if Darrell knew how to operate it

Glen has to lead the single most charmed life of anybody to ever walk the earth.

The demise of the gang was quite a surprise to me, since I thought the guy leading the gang was Negan.

The lake of fire is how they should have handled the Quarry walkers in the first place.

Hot Toys please do some WD figures!

They don't have the license and never will. ThreeZero has it and over the course of a few years have released two pet walkers (Michonnes). They have a Rick coming out this year. Overall they have ignored the Walking Dead line and never put any real effort into it compared to what they have done with other lines. Hopefully they lose it and allow another company to actually make figures from the show.

Amazing episode...not quite as good as the episode where Shane busts the barn open, but right up there with it.

I know I will get murdered by the chicks here, and that's fine, but Daryl really does need to die. He is becoming the freaking Terminator and it's getting really old. Other than that, fantastic from start to finish!

This episode was great! It was nice to see the group and the town folk coming together and protecting their home.

Amazing episode...not quite as good as the episode where Shane busts the barn open, but right up there with it.

I know I will get murdered by the chicks here, and that's fine, but Daryl really does need to die. He is becoming the freaking Terminator and it's getting really old. Other than that, fantastic from start to finish!

After this episode you can still say that?

Oh well, your opinion. :dunno

After this episode you can still say that?

Oh well, your opinion. :dunno

I can certainly agree with mikedanger on that one. That episode was indeed INTENSE, that episode alone drew me into TWD. That entire episode was perfection IMO. The way the season led up to them discovering Zombie!Sophia, coming out of the barn. You just can't beat that. It's a memorable moment in the series.

There were a couple of nitpicks in this last episode for me but I'll agree with him that it comes second. They'e both amazing episodes, though.

Epic episode but it just shows me the cast development weaknesses in that so many characters are undeveloped.

The damn wolf had more interesting development this season than Tara, Rosita, Abraham and Sasha have had in a season.

Im hoping that Glenn, Carol, maggie, Daryl, Gabriel, Abraham, Rosita, Sasha and Tara die this season.

Theyre just boringly dull characters. Theres no directions for them to go anymore. God-mode Glenn needs to die, Daryl needs to be negan'd, Morgan needs to kill Carol, Maggie needs to kill herself after Glenn dying, the rest can die fighting.

Seriously, the show can easily survive off of Rick, Carl, Morgan and Michonne. Aaron, Eugene and Denise are capable characters too.

TWD should never have killed Andrea, Shane, Tyreese and Herschel off.

Epic episode but it just shows me the cast development weaknesses in that so many characters are undeveloped.

The damn wolf had more interesting development this season than Tara, Rosita, Abraham and Sasha have had in a season.

Im hoping that Glenn, Carol, maggie, Daryl, Gabriel, Abraham, Rosita, Sasha and Tara die this season.

Theyre just boringly dull characters. Theres no directions for them to go anymore. God-mode Glenn needs to die, Daryl needs to be negan'd, Morgan needs to kill Carol, Maggie needs to kill herself after Glenn dying, the rest can die fighting.

Seriously, the show can easily survive off of Rick, Carl, Morgan and Michonne. Aaron, Eugene and Denise are capable characters too.

TWD should never have killed Andrea, Shane, Tyreese and Herschel off.

This post is totally right.
In fact they should just kill this entire group and just leave carl and Rick alive... The show doesn't need any of that other fodder.
All other characters are extra useless weight
The show could become like one of those "last man on earth type shows with just Rick and carl.

You are right bro. Kill absolutely everyone

Back