The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simsim is right though. They should spend one entire season on Rick on his own alone
Have Rick leave the group and just survive on the woods

Amazing

No woods. Absolutely no woodland.

How about Rick, Carl and Negan, stranded in the woods. Rick gets mauled by a bear. Negan agrees to help him ... but kills Carl and buries Rick alive to save himself from the elements. Then Rick emerges from the grave and seeks revenge on Negan. We can call it "The Revenant" -- which means, roughly, "The Walking Dead".

Sounds like an award winner. Gets rid of all those annoying other cast members. And, the cliched 'zombies'. Three characters. Six cumulative lines of dialogue. It'll be brilliant.

SnakeDoc

You guys complaining about all the deaths..... well....

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can certainly agree with mikedanger on that one. That episode was indeed INTENSE, that episode alone drew me into TWD. That entire episode was perfection IMO. The way the season led up to them discovering Zombie!Sophia, coming out of the barn. You just can't beat that. It's a memorable moment in the series.

There were a couple of nitpicks in this last episode for me but I'll agree with him that it comes second. They'e both amazing episodes, though.

I was disagreeing with him wanting Daryl dead. :lol

When Daryl dies im not watching anymore

IF Daryl dies, which I highly doubt. He has a rather large following.

But if they should kill him off, I'm still watching. As long as Rick and Carl are still around (and they will be, lol) I'm sticking with it til' the bitter end. I just hope it doesn't get a lame Dexter ending, ugh.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This was probably the best episode in the history of the show. Man, I wasn't expecting half of what was shown last night...

I probably shouldn't have spoiled the whole thing on myself by reading the synopsis in the other thread. A few things that happened might have made me lean forward in my chair otherwise.

Epic episode but it just shows me the cast development weaknesses in that so many characters are undeveloped.

The damn wolf had more interesting development this season than Tara, Rosita, Abraham and Sasha have had in a season.

Im hoping that Glenn, Carol, maggie, Daryl, Gabriel, Abraham, Rosita, Sasha and Tara die this season.

Theyre just boringly dull characters. Theres no directions for them to go anymore. God-mode Glenn needs to die, Daryl needs to be negan'd, Morgan needs to kill Carol, Maggie needs to kill herself after Glenn dying, the rest can die fighting.

Seriously, the show can easily survive off of Rick, Carl, Morgan and Michonne. Aaron, Eugene and Denise are capable characters too.

TWD should never have killed Andrea, Shane, Tyreese and Herschel off.

I hope you're severely disappointed with how this season goes.

Great episode!

I was a bit confused because it left off with Beaver saying Mom over and over. I was expected it to pick up there with him drawing walkers to him. It also got dark very fast. They were planning behind a Bush then it's all of a sudden nighttime???

Back