The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you are right.

Personally I think that will be Tara.

Now that you mention it, I actually can visualize that role going to Tara. That makes a lot more sense than Francine.

I would prefer Tara to Francine. It has to be one of the core group.

Yeah, I agree. Holly was pretty well developed in the comics, whereas the casual show fan probably doesn't even remember who Francine is. :lol Tara is a much better prediction.

I love Carol. Doesn't mean I can't see an effective character death. Really it would be a perfect send off for her character to give her Holly's death.

Carol would be much better, shocking and sad. Sasha more safe and typical.

Personally I think they need to start dumping some main characters....in good ways.

Personally I think they need to start dumping some main characters....in good ways.

Exactly. If you put Tara in that role it becomes even more safe and typical. Without spoiling the comics, if it's Carol, she dies heroically (and if we are honest, it's a very Carol-ish kind of death) and yet the outcome is tragic. It would mirror
Spoiler Spoiler:
so beautifully.

The spoiler above is not a TV series or comics spoiler. But the context could be construed as such.

If they do, then they need be finding some interesting characters to fill their spots.

The majority of my favourite TWD characters were from the first two seasons. So yeah, I agree that they need to start bringing in some more interesting characters before killing off the remaining main ones.

Back