The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus seems to be a good addition. Buts it's been what, two episodes? We'll see how it goes. I'm mainly looking forward to seeing what all the fuss with Negan is about.

I think this should be what the show is about...adding new character exploring them, then killing them off.....Walking Dead......

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I really feel they've gotten us down to a core group we've gotten to connect with for a while now (aside from the background Alexandrians) so any death at this point will probably be a hard felt one. Sure someone like Tara wouldn't hurt as much as a Daryl or Carol, but I think we're going to be in for a rough couple of deaths before the season is over. It will be very interesting if they keep some of the up coming comic deaths the same or if they'll mix them up as they have with most of them throughout the series. Shane is the only one I recall going down about the same, but even his killers roles were swapped for the show so I don't think they've really kept any kill quite the same.

I have to admit that Merle and Herschel were two of the hardest deaths for me on the show. Episode 4 of season 3 was probably the most intense episode for me though because after dropping both T-Dog and Lori in the same episode, I felt anything could happen at that point. And Noah probably gets the award for most gut wrenching death of the series so far.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Negan better be as bad as everyone is making him out to be. I'm expecting Hitler, Bin Laden and the Devil all rolled into one. I have a feeling I am going to be let down a bit.

Negan better be as bad as everyone is making him out to be. I'm expecting Hitler, Bin Laden and the Devil all rolled into one. I have a feeling I am going to be let down a bit.

I hope so too. It's not just comic book readers that are bigging him up, the show itself seems to be trying really hard to give the impression that this is one seriously bad guy.

Just imagine an intelligent, physically imposing, frighteningly brutal, hilariously inappropriate, charmingly charismatic, and oddly friendly sociopath who wears a leather jacket and wields a baseball bat of death. That's Negan.

Just imagine a physically imposing, strategically intelligent, frighteningly brutal, hilariously inappropriate, charmingly charismatic, and oddly friendly sociopath who wears a leather jacket and wields a baseball bat of death. That's Negan.

Great summation of the man. :lol

Great summation of the man. :lol

Thanks. :lol Negan is such a multidimensional character and that's what makes him so interesting. Jeffrey Dean Morgan said he had every intention of getting the character as close to the comic inspiration as possible, and that makes me very excited!

(I'd also like to add to my summary that he makes the Governor look like Mr. Rogers. :lol)

Just imagine an intelligent, physically imposing, frighteningly brutal, hilariously inappropriate, charmingly charismatic, and oddly friendly sociopath who wears a leather jacket and wields a baseball bat of death. That's Negan.

perfect. Repped. I really hope they don't mess with his character. Taking down Daryl would be the ultimate.

perfect. Repped. I really hope they don't mess with his character. Taking down Daryl would be the ultimate.

Thanks. :duff I agree that killing Daryl would be the best way to introduce Negan. Not only would it be excellent storytelling in that it would devastate Rick and Carol and impact several other characters, but it would also rock the fanbase to its core and establish Negan as the ultimate villain. Very few other characters could assume that role and accomplish the same goals.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back