The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ****'s wrong with you that you needed to see that for it to affect you?

I wrote "it won't carry the sameeffect or weight for me."

Not that it won't carry any effect.

And that's true. The comic's graphic killing shows you what kind of man Neegan is. What's to come. Who Rick is now dealing with and the gravity of the new reality. The "beating up the camera POV" thing doesn't convey that.

I don't agree that the effect is the same. Not even close. Not only for the reasons I mentioned in my last paragraph but also in seeing a beloved character savagely beaten elicits an emotional response that just doesn't happen when the event is off camera unseen.

In regards to the ending scene is that all that will have been filmed? Up until Negan's bat kill or will they have filmed the start of season 7 too whilst everyone was there and in make-up etc? That's if they even return to that scene.

My guess is when they get back to Negan it will be a few days later... I bet we don't see any more of the "kill."

I tell you what, Rick was that petrified in the negan scene he belongs in Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets!

That he was. Captain Kirk wouldn't never show he was ******** bricks. Sure his grand plan turned into a huge disaster, but should have shown bawls like a leader. Abraham did. He straightened up when Negan pointed him out for possible bashing.

I'm putting it down to Carl and michonne being there and Rick completely questioning everything. Whether he's capable. The fact that they're all in over their heads with the saviours. The fact it's all his fault. It's all on him really.

The saviors would have given them the standard ultimatum in any event, Ricks break down was because he thought he was the biggest baddest dog in the junk yard.

I think the POV was a hint throughout the episode. The POV theme was from the back of the truck (Glenn's POV most likely) and this may be the same POV when they are getting Lucilled. All points to Glenn.

That he was. Captain Kirk wouldn't never show he was ******** bricks. Sure his grand plan turned into a huge disaster, but should have shown bawls like a leader. Abraham did. He straightened up when Negan pointed him out for possible bashing.

Abe has become one of my favorite characters. For a while, his singular focus on moving to DC was annoying. But, since he got past that ... his one-liners are nearly Boyd-Crowder-brilliant, and he's genuinely fearless in a way nobody else on the team is ... though Carl is getting there. Rick looked genuinely sick in front of Negan. Glenn never seems scared for himself, but falls apart anytime Maggie stubs her toe. And, if I recall, Daryl looked like he was going to cry when the Governor brought him out for the walker fight at Woodbury. Abe doesn't rattle. Ever. I really loved the subtle f-you of straightening-up and daring Negan to club him.

SnakeDoc

Abraham and Eugene are the best characters on the show currently. Father Gabriel is becoming pretty cool. It'd be interesting if there's some kind of attack on Alexandria while Rick and the others are away and he fends them off. Hell, that's probably what they'll start season 7 off with since they're so keen on holding the Lucille victim over everyone's heads.

Back