The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the comic what that scene so memorable was the graphic depection of that character being bludgeoned to death- brain matter oozing, eyeball hanging out kind of stuff.

Here, it's been sanitized for tv. We basically saw nothing. So unless the show the horror next season when we find out who got it, it wont carry the same effect or weight for me.

I doubt they'll show it all on tv

I doubt they'll show it all on tv

Well they did show close ups of those bludgeoned victims on polaroid. I don't think it's without the realm of reality that we will see it just as graphic come October. In fact, I am banking on it. (Greg Niccotero is pobably going to direct it... hello? :lol)

I'm hoping we see some Negan/Savior centric episodes next season. It's hard trying to justify it but in the new world story arc Negan's actions are more 'accepted' unlike when we first met the Gov in season 3, who was just the bad guy. Because we have followed Rick's group we understood Rick's actions for killing the saviors. It would be the same with Negan, two sides of the same coin and all that.

I can tell it is a crap show just from the ending. All I needed to do was watch the final two minutes to know everything that happened.

Let me guess... (predictable show, I bet I am right) Morgan saves Carol. Rescued by the man that Rick tried to shoot at last week? The Kingdom/Ezekiel I bet.
The rest probably drove around and got captured.
Lined up, Negan swings his bat.
End show.

Yup, crap.

You guys with your expectations. Lolz

TWD is a soap opera with zombies. The sooner you realize that the happier you will be. I don't recall BB ever being the cash cow TWD is. Remember those stupid Ford Focus product placements. :lol

That is how it works in this thread.

Seems very very strange to me you guys bother wasting you time posting on a thread for a show that you obviously hate.....seems like a colossal waste of time...I guess you have time to spare....
giphy.gif

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

NOW for those who wish to discuss the show the actually watch and enjoy!!!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I think we actually may have seen a giveaway on Talking Dead about who it was....

At one point they ask Jeffery if felt bad knowing the introduction of his character would coincide with the death of another.....

Before he is able to answer, his off screen friend Norman Reedus, elbows him in a conspiratorial way.....as if he was saying "Yeah , How does it feel coming on my show and getting me killed?? HuH ? Hows that feel????

To me this is a total giveaway.......also the look on Norman face....

If it ends up being Daryl (doubt it though) then maybe the cliffhanger until season 7 is a good thing. I'd love that.

Whut evah! Lets delay the reveal of who die until the mid-season 7. Lets give those camera men some more work. Let the show focus on Morgan/Carol, Alexandrian, and the Hilltop people.

Seems very very strange to me you guys bother wasting you time posting on a thread for a show that you obviously hate.....seems like a colossal waste of time...I guess you have time to spare....

Woa doggey. Slow down. I hope you aren't referring to my posts. If so, you obviously haven't read any of them. I don't think I have ever been accused of being a blind lover and a blind hater about the same thing in one thread. :lol

Well they did show close ups of those bludgeoned victims on polaroid. I don't think it's without the realm of reality that we will see it just as graphic come October. In fact, I am banking on it. (Greg Niccotero is pobably going to direct it... hello? :lol)

Wasn't it Glenn that was looking over those polaroids? It could be him looking into his own fate then

Wasn't it Glenn that was looking over those polaroids? It could be him looking into his own fate then

Yup, it was Glenn.

I've flip-flopped a lot in the last couple days about who I think got Lucilled. They led the viewers in so many different directions to think it could be any of them except for Rick or Carl. I agree with what others have said that Rosita and Aaron are also safe just because they wouldn't have the same impact.

Yup, it was Glenn.

I've flip-flopped a lot in the last couple days about who I think got Lucilled. They led the viewers in so many different directions to think it could be any of them except for Rick or Carl. I agree with what others have said that Rosita and Aaron are also safe just because they wouldn't have the same impact.

If he was beating Glenn though then Maggie should have spazzed out, and vice versa. Same with Sasha. If it was her Abraham would have rushed Negan.

They wouldn't let you hear this anyway because it would've been a giveaway. I honestly don't think it's any of the ladies simply because I doubt any of them could've stood up to that first hit.

If he was beating Glenn though then Maggie should have spazzed out, and vice versa. Same with Sasha. If it was her Abraham would have rushed Negan.

I agree. I was only answering the question of if it was Glenn who was looking at the polaroids of Lucille victims. I have no solid guess yet as to which poor bastard got it the other night.:lol

The season 7 premiere will be the most artistic episode yet.

Each character in the line-up will have their own scene where they talk to the camera about themselves. Who they are and what they feel in that moment.

The episode will be in black & white. The setting will be a pitch black room, but the characters will be fully lit. The black symbolizes death. The character telling their story is their life flashing before their eyes.

The final scene will have all the characters together. The one who died will have blood run down his face and will fade out, becoming one with the darkness. The End.

It will be the most beautiful episode of The Walking Dead. It will be the most beautiful television episode ever. :monkey2

The season 7 premiere will be the most artistic episode yet.

Each character in the line-up will have their own scene where they talk to the camera about themselves. Who they are and what they feel in that moment.

The episode will be in black & white. The setting will be a pitch black room, but the characters will be fully lit. The black symbolizes death. The character telling their story is their life flashing before their eyes.

The final scene will have all the characters together. The one who died will have blood run down his face and will fade out, becoming one with the darkness. The End.

It will be the most beautiful episode of The Walking Dead. It will be the most beautiful television episode ever. :monkey2

:lol

They wouldn't let you hear this anyway because it would've been a giveaway. I honestly don't think it's any of the ladies simply because I doubt any of them could've stood up to that first hit.

The only ones I can think of would would have taken that first hit "like a champ" as Negan put it would be Abraham or Daryl.

Some quotes from Gimple and Nicotero about next season's premiere:
"Things are going to start off very, very, very dark."

"Presenting what occurs, to show what happened in full force, it is the beginning of the next story. It’s an incredible work of gore by Charlie Adlard in the comic. How we show that on TV? I’m certain that we will be pushing some boundaries with it.”

"I would imagine that picking up where we left off, that we do have to get everybody to that same place. Then of course, the thing about the “Eenie, meenie, miney, moe” is the execution of it. We specifically edited that sequence so the cuts get quicker and quicker and quicker, so you can see the bat in front of everybody. It really is to put the audience in that mindset of, “Who’s it going to be?” Because [the actors] don’t know who it’s going to be, either. We really wanted to preserve that emotion.

"I think I’m pretty safe to say that it’s going to go from terror to shock and fear and anger. It’s one of those moments that people will remember."

If they actually show it graphically, it won't be one of the ladies, that's for sure. Maybe they'd show that on HBO, but they aren't going to on AMC.

Though I know it wouldn't be as shocking (though to me it would), it could be Eugene. He's a BIG boy and could actually take a beating. He's such a hardhead. :D

Back