The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess for the S7 premier is that they are going to start off by going back in time and showing the viewers how Glenn, Daryl, Rosita and Michonne ended up in the RV and how Negan's men captured Eugene. Where did Daryl get shot? How did they get them back to Negan? How did they prep the "Red Rover" walkers with Daryl and Michonne's outfits? How did Glenn get so beat up? Did Eugene put up a fight? He had a black eye. They skipped all that stuff for the sake of focusing on Rick's group and his rapid loss of control and confidence over the situation they ended up in.

Once the viewers are caught up from that perspective, then they will reveal who Negan is beating with Lucille and the aftermath. I seriously doubt they will show the actual blows to the skull, but we will definitely get to see the final result. This will allow the victim to remain a cast member through the first episode and have to report to set for filming these additional flashback scenes and the death scene. Might help to throw off spoilers out there who will be trying to see who is on set and who is not - at least for the first episode.

Read somewhere grimes stated S7 could start after months had passed, anyone else read that?

Anything that happened in the lineup eenie meenie sequence detail-wise should not be used as something to decipher who got Lucilled. Remember how the mid season finale ended with that stupid boy in the lineup saying "mom...mom...mom...mom" and how different the scene ended up being. They changed Glenns dumpster scene a bit too to make it somewhat more believable that he survived. The show likes to leave fans astray a bit.

But no way it'll be Eugene, or Rosita, Sasha, Aaron, and even Abraham. Their deaths won't be as impact full and devastating as any of the A-team. And to set Negans intro they are going to go for devastating and unforgettable. What's the point if they dont? To have a long timer get killed by some walkers in some poor lack of judgment next season? No this is the way you got to do it for this guy. His arrival his heart breaking.

Due to Negans comments about what to do if Carl or Rick trying to help we know it isn't them (not that they weren't safe anyway). I highly doubt it's maggie or michonne. It's daryl or glenn...and I'd say Glenn

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anything that happened in the lineup eenie meenie sequence detail-wise should not be used as something to decipher who got Lucilled. Remember how the mid season finale ended with that stupid boy in the lineup saying "mom...mom...mom...mom" and how different the scene ended up being. They changed Glenns dumpster scene a bit too to make it somewhat more believable that he survived. The show likes to leave fans astray a bit.

But no way it'll be Eugene, or Rosita, Sasha, Aaron, and even Abraham. Their deaths won't be as impact full and devastating as any of the A-team. And to set Negans intro they are going to go for devastating and unforgettable. What's the point if they dont? To have a long timer get killed by some walkers in some poor lack of judgment next season? No this is the way you got to do it for this guy. His arrival his heart breaking.

Due to Negans comments about what to do if Carl or Rick trying to help we know it isn't them (not that they weren't safe anyway). I highly doubt it's maggie or michonne. It's daryl or glenn...and I'd say Glenn

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

...and head breaking.

I hope we get to see it. I'm not wanting to see it for the gore but I think it will have more of an impact if we get to see the characters reacting to the death and initial aftermath.

It will have a different impact. On top of the emotional impact of a man dying is the horror of watching a skull be disassembled.

I don't agree that the effect is the same. Not even close. Not only for the reasons I mentioned in my last paragraph but also in seeing a beloved character savagely beaten elicits an emotional response that just doesn't happen when the event is off camera unseen.

I didn't say it was the same. It's obviously not. But in both cases, you know that a beloved character is having their head caved in. Seeing it only changes the level of explicit gore. The facts conveyed are no different. You know what his friends are seeing. You know what he's feeling. Do you need to get your own head smashed in to really feel what it's like? I imagine not. I also imagine you don't think that would be necessary to create worthwhile television.

There's an interesting conversation to be had about 'ratings', nerd-tantrums, and general entitlement. People seem to be getting far more difficult to please.

Funny. I bring up entitlement and I get bombarded with hate and my thread deleted. You bring it up in the same sense... and get praised from the same people who blasted me with hate.

Pathetic.

Sincerely, if you had an once of self awareness you would understand. Ah well. Youth is wasted on the young. :dunno

Funny. I bring up entitlement and I get bombarded with hate and my thread deleted. You bring it up in the same sense... and get praised from the same people who blasted me with hate.

Pathetic.

You're right. That is funny.

tumblr_lkz0e6TESi1qcctnf.gif

SnakeDoc

Back