The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only screwed up doing that once. I was sharing the website I set up for the a via web conference and accidentally hit a tab that had a full screen pic of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch instead. "Heh heh, uh, moving right along now..." I assume they at least knew it was a screenshot from a movie and not some random hooker. :lol

For a good time, call Scarlet Witch.

Wait, do you know of real Elizabeth Olsen nudes?

No, I guess I'd never heard the term "fake nude" with regard to someone who was fully clothed. :lol And it wasn't some *** folder either I think I just had a dumb HT thread open that happened to have her pic on it.

EDIT: F-A-P is censored? Who knew.

No, I guess I'd never heard the term "fake nude" with regard to someone who was fully clothed. :lol And it wasn't some *** folder either I think I just had a dumb HT thread open that happened to have her pic on it.

EDIT: F-A-P is censored? Who knew.

Yep *** is but piss isn't. :lol

millenium-falcon-norman-chan.jpg

It is a good theory, but there's so many out there, and Michonne is one. I suppose it depends on how much the stick to the comics because both Glenn and Abe are suppose to be already gone. The showrunners have done their job in making it believable that it could be any of them.

I think the ones that are the most disappointed with the show are the comic readers. Glad I didn't read them.

btw......some have spoken about Game of Thrones. Jon Snow is definitely dead and won't be back.

It is a good theory, but there's so many out there, and Michonne is one. I suppose it depends on how much the stick to the comics because both Glenn and Abe are suppose to be already gone. The showrunners have done their job in making it believable that it could be any of them.

I think the ones that are the most disappointed with the show are the comic readers. Glad I didn't read them.

btw......some have spoken about Game of Thrones. Jon Snow is definitely dead and won't be back.

The last few episodes felt like they were dragging ass a bit in order to make sure that Negan premiered in the finale. And are they going to explain the "We're all Negan" thing?

The last few episodes felt like they were dragging ass a bit in order to make sure that Negan premiered in the finale. And are they going to explain the "We're all Negan" thing?

I think her statement meant that they were like a cult. Negan is the Jim Jones to their Unification Church.

I don't feel the show had been dragging either. I thought the one where they "found Jesus" was great! :lol

Back