The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be cool. Nobody pays attention to walkers anymore anyway so they can bring in a character that died in a movie or tv show and make them an Easter egg walker. Han Solo walker. :)

Love that idea. Han would be a good one if that new Deathstar didn't blow up with him in it. :)

The pick Johnny Depp for one of the head of the walker to resemble the leader of the hilltop. Jon Snow shouldn't be hard to do.

It is a good theory, but there's so many out there, and Michonne is one. I suppose it depends on how much the stick to the comics because both Glenn and Abe are suppose to be already gone. The showrunners have done their job in making it believable that it could be any of them.

I think the ones that are the most disappointed with the show are the comic readers. Glad I didn't read them.

btw......some have spoken about Game of Thrones. Jon Snow is definitely dead and won't be back.

I'm a comic reader and I am pleased as punch with how the TV show is going.

Per Jon Snow, it's all in how you define "dead" and "back".

I'm a comic reader and I am pleased as punch with how the TV show is going.

Per Jon Snow, it's all in how you define "dead" and "back".

I'm only going by what I'm reading, supposedly from the showrunners declaring him dead and that he won't return. Of course on a show that feature magical things, anything is possible.

Zombie Jon Snow.....or maybe Zombie Eddard Stark's head. :lol

If they can't do celebs, funny costumes would be great...

Renaissance Fair Guy
children's Birthday Clown
Guy in Gimp suit
Star Trek Convention nerd dressed as Spock

The list could be endless

The showrunners have done their job in making it believable that it could be any of them.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Not at all.

I think the ones that are the most disappointed with the show are the comic readers.

There are the key words. It doesn't matter if anyone read or didn't read the comics, the show has glaring issues.

You should be thanking the comic readers as they are the ones who helped bring this show to TV.

Glad I didn't read them.

:lol Yeah, you are missing out. You could read up to Negan to not be spoiled... but you seem to look down on those who read the comics.

btw......some have spoken about Game of Thrones. Jon Snow is definitely dead and won't be back.

:lol

^^^^
3oonb.jpg

I hope Glenn doesn't die. He's not only one the few Asian actors that actually has a significant role on a television show but also had televised intimate scenes. I was thinking about season 1 Glenn and the character development is amazing. Would have never guessed he would last this long or become who he is. Damn, he's gonna have a huge impact when he dies. Damn, it's gonna be him isn't it.

Possible spoiler.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back