The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new-day.jpg

Wow ....finally....poor guy.....

He was begging for it thou...

I am still saying the giveaway Norman Reedus did on Talking Dead , shows its him.....

I warned him.

image.jpeg

He was alright during the past month though (and he was right about Walking Dead), but still, it was inevitable.

Just a guess, since I wasn't following the thread(s) where he irked people... he probably got on a mod's one last nerve.

I tried to calm him down a bit a while back and it seemed to work for about a day. Maybe if / when he comes back he will be a little better. Oh well.

I guess this (random chatter) is what this thread will be for the next 6 months. :)

He could be clever. Sometimes he would post a retort towards me or someone else that was just perfect. But he was aiming to self destruct. I don't think this place was good for him. I suspect he has mental issues. I suspect he was actually Jake Lloyd.

Search your feelings. You know this to be true.

:eek :panic: :eek

I was once talking in the Hellfire Club thread about how I had borrowed my friend's video games. My friend had lent them to me indefinitely and said I could keep them as long as I wanted, knowing that the two of us lived hundreds of miles away from each other. Out of nowhere, WWEJedi showed up and insinuated that I was a thief. I replied with a complete explanation to defend myself, then called him a troll (which in retrospect was a mistake). He replied by reporting me for "name-calling" and then challenged me to reply so that he could report me again.

Classy guy.

He could be clever. Sometimes he would post a retort towards me or someone else that was just perfect. But he was aiming to self destruct. I don't think this place was good for him. I suspect he has mental issues. I suspect he was actually Jake Lloyd.

Search your feelings. You know this to be true.

:eek :panic: :eek

I feel bad for this guy. Not sure what landed him in jail but, just this morning he's been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

I was once talking in the Hellfire Club thread about how I had borrowed my friend's video games. My friend had lent them to me indefinitely and said I could keep them as long as I wanted, knowing that the two of us lived hundreds of miles away from each other. Out of nowhere, WWEJedi showed up and insinuated that I was a thief. I replied with a complete explanation to defend myself, then called him a troll (which in retrospect was a mistake). He replied by reporting me for "name-calling" and then challenged me to reply so that he could report me again.

Total butthead.

:lecture :lol

Back