The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suspect he was actually Jake Lloyd.

75d.jpg

He could be clever. Sometimes he would post a retort towards me or someone else that was just perfect. But he was aiming to self destruct. I don't think this place was good for him. I suspect he has mental issues. I suspect he was actually Jake Lloyd.

Search your feelings. You know this to be true.

:eek :panic: :eek

Schizophrenic? Yup. :lol

Me after watching the season finale of TWD

Dear TWD,

img-thing.jpg

Me after watching the premier of FTWD

Dear TWD,

051796536f6dc28980501d7289d5a7113e28a9-wm.jpg

That's exactly who I was quoting. :lol Good job! Thought about posting the vid but, eh.

Just read the last few pages of this thread and found out that the little whiner has been banned. Pretty funny. He could bring up a few good points, but seemed to have a very high opinion of himself, and thought he was always right, always playing the internet tough guy on his high horse. At 20 (or however old he is), you don't have enough life experience to talk the amount of crap that he used to talk. Honestly, it's guys like him that gives Millennials a bad rap.

I put him on ignore a few weeks back. Did he really say he was smarter than 98% of people? SMH.

If you read the Sandbox, there is a lot of hate for him. Mr. Green is pretty sure he'll be back in a week or month, to spread his confidence, lol.

Just read the last few pages of this thread and found out that the little whiner has been banned. Pretty funny. He could bring up a few good points, but seemed to have a very high opinion of himself, and thought he was always right, always playing the internet tough guy on his high horse. At 20 (or however old he is), you don't have enough life experience to talk the amount of crap that he used to talk. Honestly, it's guys like him that gives Millennials a bad rap.

I put him on ignore a few weeks back. Did he really say he was smarter than 98% of people? SMH.

Apparently so, although I put him on ignore a couple weeks back myself. Anyone who makes a statement like that is saying it more to convince themselves rather than anyone else. True sign of insecurity. No more to say on that matter.

Back to the WD...Glenn dies...or is it Daryl?...yup definitely Glenn. :D

Back