The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Damn it, I opened this spoiler. :slap :gah:

This is what upsets some. You have spoilers, then comic spoilers and you don't know which one until you open it. I didn't open it, but then Nam's statement has got me wondering. Nam's marking his! :D

I'd complain but I don't want to get a beat down. :lol

This is what upsets some. You have spoilers, then comic spoilers and you don't know which one until you open it. I didn't open it, but then Nam's statement has got me wondering.

It's a comic spoiler. So it may or may not be relevant to the show.

This is what upsets some. You have spoilers, then comic spoilers and you don't know which one until you open it. I didn't open it, but then Nam's statement has got me wondering. Nam's marking his! :D

Then I'll complain for you. Anyone who doesn't clearly label a comic spoiler as such in this thread discussing the tv show is an a-hole.

I think labeling comic spoilers is a good idea. The Spoilers in the thread title applies to the show IMO. The show of course is pulling from the comics, but they are changing things. I've wanted to get into the comics for a while, but I feel I'd know a bit too much of what is coming up if I do, so I'm waiting for the show to end before doing sow. Hopefully that will be a long time to come :lol

I think labeling comic spoilers is a good idea. The Spoilers in the thread title applies to the show IMO. The show of course is pulling from the comics, but they are changing things. I've wanted to get into the comics for a while, but I feel I'd know a bit too much of what is coming up if I do, so I'm waiting for the show to end before doing sow. Hopefully that will be a long time to come :lol

Sophia is a prime example of why you shouldn't hesitate to get into the comics. She's still alive and well in them, and was one of the bigger surprises to come out of the show (well she would've been if that ****ing bastard hadn't posted the spoiler pic in the open forum).

That's true. But on the other hand, I have no idea whats going on in Woodbury or how twisted the Governor really is. So reading the comics would probably spoil that bit for me. And I don't think reading up until what is current in the show would get me very far :lol

That's true. But on the other hand, I have no idea whats going on in Woodbury or how twisted the Governor really is. So reading the comics would probably spoil that bit for me. And I don't think reading up until what is current in the show would get me very far :lol

I don't want to read any of it. I'd rather be surprised.

if no one used spoiler tags for this from the show but left the spoiler tags for comic stuff related to the show the problem would be solved.
Why does everyone keep using spoiler tags for things that happen in the show?

Just saw the new episode... ending was very interesting and I really want to know what the Gov's deal is. This is starting out to be a kick butt season.

Just saw the new episode... ending was very interesting and I really want to know what the Gov's deal is. This is starting out to be a kick butt season.

yeah, when he looked at what i assume was a pic of his family, he seemed to get very pissed and then was relaxed after he went into his room. :dunno

I personally think that if you get any enjoyment from this show, you are doing yourself a dis-service not reading the comic. The comic is a gut twister and the **** the people in the comic go through is just... :horror

I personally think that if you get any enjoyment from this show, you are doing yourself a dis-service not reading the comic. The comic is a gut twister and the **** the people in the comic go through is just... :horror

:exactly: The comic is way more extreme. :goodpost:

Back