The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Wouldn't this just bust your chops if it was all Rick's hospital dream? He wakes up and all is well. They could have filmed that at the start of the show. Carl is young. There's Shane. As they leave the hospital to go home, you see people from the show, on the streets, doing normal things. Dale is driving the RV and they stop at an intersection facing each other.

You take that Dallas talk right out of this thread! :thwak :lol

that makes sense if the Governor didn't shoot at the guy, that was the only part that didn't make much sense to me, they were distracted by him so if they got shot from behind would make a lot of sense. But when he shot One of the soldiers could have shot at him, so him shooting did not make a lot of sense in that scene.

Doesn't work like that. A team having to deal with raiders and walkers would likely have proned him out and searched him first. There also would've been a security team guarding the perimeter, in the trees where the Woodsbury people were hiding, not standing around the trucks fondling their asses. It's one of those things one just has to ignore because it's clear that the writers know little to nothing about military procedures.

So what are the chances Rick kills the Gov with a bladed weapon or gun?

I say 60/40.

Yeah that's the one thing about the episode I didn't like. Even a well planned ambush wouldn't have dispatched them that easily. The solders were about as useful in a combat situation as Star Wars Stormtoopers.

They're National Guard.:lol

I do hope when the show does end, they at least know 1 season in advance so they can wrap things up.

If the comic is still going, don't expect a nice, neat bow on the series finale.

But deffinitely, Governor is brilliant. But what the **** with the ending man. All the people he has killed, his family, heads in fish tanks? Wow. I have a huge feeling that, this could actually be better than the comics.

Pretty much following the comic at the moment. Like others have said, I'm wondering how close to the comic AMC will let them go.

As CB said, it's a double-edged sword, sacrificing mobility which is most crucial for protection. This sounds very redneck-ey, but seriously, duct tape the outside of a leather jacket. You get lightweight, bite-proof armor with minimal sacrifice.

Duct tape as anti-zombi bite armor??? Time to stock up!!! lol

Yup. :lol

Comic spoiler:
But that needs to happen so we can see Michonne return the favor.
:wink1:

Comic Spoiler:
I wonder if the show will go as far as the comic did with the Governor raping Michonne and what she does to him later?
I also wonder if we'll see the "Walker Arena" like in the comic?

Comic Spoiler:
I wonder if the show will go as far as the comic did with the Governor raping Michonne and what she does to him later?

the second one i really hope we do! :exactly:

Comic Spoiler:

I hope so on both accounts. Though the latter might garner comparisons to LotD.

Comic Spoiler:
I hope we get Woodbury's version of "Friday Night Lights" as well.:lol That would be pretty damn tame compared to Michonne's rape or The Gov's daughter.

the second one i really hope we do! :exactly:

Ditto! :yess:

I hope so on both accounts. Though the latter might garner comparisons to LotD.

True. But did anyone go see that movie? :lol ;)

Comic Spoiler:
I hope we get Woodbury's version of "Friday Night Lights" as well.:lol That would be pretty damn tame compared to Michonne's rape or The Gov's daughter.

Comic Spoiler:
Oh right! I forgot about the Governor's daughter! I hope we see it all!

Comic Spoiler:
Oh right! I forgot about the Governor's daughter! I hope we see it all!

I thought we were going to see her when he went into that room - especially since the camera lingered on the photo of his wife and daughter while he was unlocking the door. I hope the writers do plan to use her in The Governor's storyline.

Who the **** comes in to a thread for a show/movie they don't want spoiled? I mean really? It's everyone's responsibility to make sure you don't get spoiled? Spoiler tags are made for little sooks.

The Rook is a boss. Ep was good.

I hope they don't do that to michonne I hate those kind of scenes.

Back