The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

solid episode, even if not as good as first two. love the end scene with the heads in a tank.

looks like they're taking quite an intriguing direction with the screen version of the governor. he'll no doubt be a villain, but i suspect he'll be more morally gray than expected.

also, i hope michonne doesn't just stay with the one-dimensional pissed off suspicious attitude she exuded the entire episode. it's entirely understandable in the context she was in, but it's gonna get tired real fast.

They wont do the stuff with governors daughter, her heads in the fishtank at the end remember, bottom right isn't it? Thats why he looked at the picture, then went into the room to look at his family and the people he has beheaded.

The walker Arena thing wont suit the series. Woodbury seems far too nice for that storyline to be used; the people there, they arent as vicious. Even merle showed slight remorse when killing the soldiers, just like the Asian guy and the black guy.

its not that sort of woodbury. Let alone theres a full curfew for everybody bar guards at the walls, It seems more civilised and less redneck. More organised and everyone has a job. So no, I cant see them doing the Arena; it wouldnt be right for the on screen woodbury.

Remember, Rick, Michonne and Glenn find woodbury and Martinez takes them, and the governor is nice until he demands to know where their group is hiding.

The show is quite different, Its Andrea and Michonne, they have zero knowledge of where Ricks group are after 8 months. So I reckon the way it will happen is Merle and co will goto the farm and track/trace the group, OR they will stalk Michonne/Andrea and hope they stumble on the prison. But from the previews, I dont think Michonne/Andrea are at the prison when Governor finds and approaches rick.

Either road, there wont be Michonnes rape or beating, there wont the arena either IMO because its a different kind of woodbury, its a different kind of Governor. he isn't as pure evil as Brian.

I still really like this Governor on the show. I think theres a hell of alot more to him than meets the eye, both good and bad. I dont believe he is a black and white out and out villain, I think its going to be a grey area with him, and im loving that because I dont know where the show is going. The end took me totally by surprise, and I loved it.

Raping Michonne, the arena, zombie daughter..... it doesnt feel right for the show in the slightest.

I love the show because you can clearly see the comic influences, but the story is so different yet similar at the same time. You appreciate the nuances from the comics, but I love the new spins on many things in the show. Its superb.

Oh, any news if were going to have Morgan and Duane come back? Its really p*ssed me off in season 2 with Rick not keeping in touch with them over the radio like he said at dawn every day or so. lennie James was superb as Morgan, a real humility to him, and the actor who played Duane was great too.

Id love to have them come back into the show

Would be good if they had Carl and Duane be good friends, Duanes trained up abit but not with firearms, and the two become a good team.

Could also have Morgan lose his sanity like the comics if Duane and Carl are out together in the prison and get jumped, duane gets bit.....

Ive just read complete spoilers for episode 4....... Im absolutly fricking horrified, shocked and excited.

Holy *****.

So someone's gon' get raped then.

gJVSf.jpg

Fernando, if you post things from the comics, please mark them as such. :)

Who the **** comes in to a thread for a show/movie they don't want spoiled? I mean really? It's everyone's responsibility to make sure you don't get spoiled? Spoiler tags are made for little sooks.

The Rook is a boss. Ep was good.

Show spoilers are one thing, comic spoilers are another. There is, or at least was, a comic thread.

Who the **** comes in to a thread for a show/movie they don't want spoiled? I mean really? It's everyone's responsibility to make sure you don't get spoiled? Spoiler tags are made for little sooks.

The Rook is a boss. Ep was good.

29360464.jpg

Last edited:

Fernando, if you post things from the comics, please mark them as such. :)

All spoilers are labelled as spoilers, sorry, I was just continuing the comic discussion and how we think/want influences from each medium and a direction theyre going which is totally different to each other =]

I went looking for the spoilers on a spoiler board and the mods there removed them. On a spoiler board in a thread for spoilers. Jesus.

All spoilers are labelled as spoilers, sorry, I was just continuing the comic discussion and how we think/want influences from each medium and a direction theyre going which is totally different to each other =]

I know, but I like coming in and reading about the show, but I don't want to know what's going to possibly happen next because it's in the comics. I have no interest in comics. There are others who don't read them either. Just mark your spoiler as a comic spoiler like Nam did and that will take care of it. I know it's hard to seperate the two sometimes but please try. Thanks! :D

I went looking for the spoilers on a spoiler board and the mods there removed them. On a spoiler board in a thread for spoilers. Jesus.

Maybe they were bogus spoilers. :dunno

I got kicked off of AOL years ago (when you had to pay) for posting a freebie on a Freebies and Bargain message board of their's. All it takes is for someone to complain a couple of times and they mark you as violating TOS and you get kicked off. I even got a hold of someone at AOL and he pretty much in a nutshell told me tough ****. I lost a ton of personal stuff. I won't tell you what I told him. :D

Back