The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

29360464.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol :exactly:

All spoilers are labelled as spoilers, sorry, I was just continuing the comic discussion and how we think/want influences from each medium and a direction theyre going which is totally different to each other =]

Use the spoiler option in the menu when posting spoilers. It's there for a reason.

You can spoil the show as soon as the episode airs. But only about the episode, and nothing after. Or from the comic.

Pretty simple.

It's only called spoilers so people can discuss the episode without using tags.

yeah just great, now i don't have to watch the rest of the season cause of all the spoilers i opened up........:yess:

You can spoil the show as soon as the episode airs. But only about the episode, and nothing after. Or from the comic.

Pretty simple.

It's only called spoilers so people can discuss the episode without using tags.

Give that man a cigar! :clap

If the show has aired and you haven't seen it yet, too bad, so sad, don't come in here.

I'd kick you comic book talkers in the nuts if I could. I don't give a rat's chacha about the comic book. You can say the show is inspired by the comics, but... yep, I don't give a rats hoohoodilly what the show is based on.

It's the show, the TV Series, on AMC.

i personally dont give a **** about the spoilers, i'm still going to watch every episode anyways..:lecture

in the comics the Governor is a Wuss :lecture

I know, but I like coming in and reading about the show, but I don't want to know what's going to possibly happen next because it's in the comics. I have no interest in comics. There are others who don't read them either. Just mark your spoiler as a comic spoiler like Nam did and that will take care of it. I know it's hard to seperate the two sometimes but please try. Thanks! :D

Thats the problem. You cant really seperate the two when your talking about the show, the comics will always come up as its what alot of material is based on but changed/adjusted to suit the TV's world :p

If the show has aired and you haven't seen it yet, too bad, so sad, don't come in here.

I'd kick you comic book talkers in the nuts if I could. I don't give a rat's chacha about the comic book. You can say the show is inspired by the comics, but... yep, I don't give a rats hoohoodilly what the show is based on.

Grumpy old jarhead.:lol:1-1:

Makes me want to read that rise of the governor book.

Yeah, what he said.

^^^ Agreed on both counts. I feel like I've been bent over the spoiler table and rogered rough-dog style...

Yeah, I got spoiled for the season 2 finale last year because of this thread. I was enraged. :lol

Back