The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Give that man a cigar! :clap

If the show has aired and you haven't seen it yet, too bad, so sad, don't come in here.

I'd kick you comic book talkers in the nuts if I could. I don't give a rat's chacha about the comic book. You can say the show is inspired by the comics, but... yep, I don't give a rats hoohoodilly what the show is based on.

It's the show, the TV Series, on AMC.

So, does the hoohoodilly go into the chacah or visa versa?

This last episode was not so action packed. I have a feeling that will change this next one. I've only seen one sneak peek.

I am thinking since the cast size increased, that probably a death or two in Rick's group is in order.

Who would I like to see "bite the dust"? LORI! The original "I did the Sheriff, and I did his Deputy" girl. Make it quick, don't give her a lot of dialogue.

Carl has improved a lot, he can stay. Carol, she's stepped up as well. The only person who just hasn't done much since the show started is T-Dog. I don't have anything against the character, it's just that he's not much of anything in the show. Filler position. I'd take him out. Give him a great send off though, a spectacular gruesome death. Something new, something we haven't seen before. Death by Walkers, by accident, both? Let his last scene be his best scene. Cringe worthy. Nightmare inducing.

I loved the pace of the last episode. It was one of those character building/storyline developing episodes, but unlike the previous attempts in season 2, we had actual characterisation and characters that were interesting.

This is how the show should be, it should fill you with questions and intrigue. Im glad there was very little action, because one thing I liked about season 2, is the action we got. Yeah, there was too little of it, but IMO it made me APPRECIATE the action more. If it just became non stop action every episode, it wouldnt shock, it would just be expected, regular, nothing new.

The first two episodes shocked me with the amount of action but also the point blank gruesomeness we all love. I dont want to have that every episode because you become numb to it, and lose appreciation for it. Hope people get me on that.

I loved the pace of the last episode. It was one of those character building/storyline developing episodes, but unlike the previous attempts in season 2, we had actual characterisation and characters that were interesting.

This is how the show should be, it should fill you with questions and intrigue. Im glad there was very little action, because one thing I liked about season 2, is the action we got. Yeah, there was too little of it, but IMO it made me APPRECIATE the action more. If it just became non stop action every episode, it wouldnt shock, it would just be expected, regular, nothing new.

The first two episodes shocked me with the amount of action but also the point blank gruesomeness we all love. I dont want to have that every episode because you become numb to it, and lose appreciation for it. Hope people get me on that.

well you said it best, that's why season 2 SUCKED most of the time.

I think the last episode was more interesting than half of season 2. I am all for the development of the characters and you are right too much action will make it numb, but season 2 was super annoying with looking for Sofia and all the soap opera drama that they did. Now the last episode did not have any action really but I was really really intrigued and engaged. That's how you do it. Season 2 sucked. Most people say "if you want zombie shooting every 2 seconds go play a videogame" but that is Bull___ season 2 had some really slow and annoying episodes, we don't need non stop action but we also don't need soap opera drama :lecture

This last episode was not so action packed. I have a feeling that will change this next one. I've only seen one sneak peek.

Major comic possibly into show spoiler: Don't read then cry that i ruined your pathetic Sunday nights:
You may be happy Oneye, if they follow the comic this season in regards to Lori, she will not make it out of the prison alive.

well you said it best, that's why season 2 SUCKED most of the time.

I think the last episode was more interesting than half of season 2. I am all for the development of the characters and you are right too much action will make it numb, but season 2 was super annoying with looking for Sofia and all the soap opera drama that they did. Now the last episode did not have any action really but I was really really intrigued and engaged. That's how you do it. Season 2 sucked. Most people say "if you want zombie shooting every 2 seconds go play a videogame" but that is Bull___ season 2 had some really slow and annoying episodes, we don't need non stop action but we also don't need soap opera drama :lecture

Season 2 is miles better when you watch chunks back-to-back. It feels much more natural. Waiting 7 days between episodes which on the face of it didnt have any action makes you think its crap. BUT, watchin them in chunks of 4 feels much more flowin and natural, each episode almost picks up immediately after each other, they were only on the farm for what, 2 weeks wasnt it? maybe 3?

Personally, I think the Shane/Otis excursion couldve done with a full dedicated episode, planning, observing, and then the escape and sacrifice. If you have one of those episodes fully on that, then more of Shane and Andrea out searching properly in suburbs.... basically episode 3/4/5/6/7 were the dull ones. take 2 of those out for my ideas above; youve only got 2 episodes basically actionless, as Episode 8 onwards the show came back to life.

Major comic possibly into show spoiler: Don't read then cry that i ruined your pathetic Sunday nights:
You may be happy Oneye, if they follow the comic this season in regards to Lori, she will not make it out of the prison alive.

Major spoilers [UNCONFIRMED] for the shows next episode. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, ITS TAGGED AND YOUVE BEEN BLOODY WARNED AND ITS AT YOUR OWN RISK;

From what ive been told basically, T-Dog gets bit, and in a bid to save Carol he charges into a group of walkers to make a path and then allows himself to be eaten alive as a distraction.

Lori dies in childbirth as Maggie has to cut the baby out, and Carl puts her down.

Beth/Herschel are locked in a cell

Rick/Glenn/Daryl are hunting that Andrew guy who survived bein thrown out the prison with the help of the other two prisoners in their own cell block as they try to re-secure the prison from sabotage. Carol is missing at the end of the episode

It ties in with the promo of Rick saying 'its our prison, we spilled blood'. I took that asin clearing the zombies out. but it appears, spilled human blood of their own people.

Major spoilers [UNCONFIRMED] for the shows next episode. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, ITS TAGGED AND YOUVE BEEN BLOODY WARNED AND ITS AT YOUR OWN RISK;

From what ive been told basically, T-Dog gets bit, and in a bid to save Carol he charges into a group of walkers to make a path and then allows himself to be eaten alive as a distraction.

Lori dies in childbirth as Maggie has to cut the baby out, and Carl puts her down.

Rick/Glenn/Daryl are hunting that Andrew guy who survived bein thrown out the prison with the help of the other two prisoners in their own cell block as they try to re-secure the prison from sabotage. Carol is missing at the end of the episode

It ties in with the promo of Rick saying 'its our prison, we spilled blood'. I took that asin clearing the zombies out. but it appears, spilled human blood of their own people.

holy s__ :horror

All sounds like an awesome way to head. :clap

see now that wasn't so bad, i read the spoiler and damn sure i'm gonna watch the episode :dunno

I don't know, that's a lot of stuff for one episode this early in the season.

...that's why season 2 SUCKED most of the time...

I didn't think season 2 sucked and I'm sure most people (not on this forum) disagree, otherwise the season 3 premier wouldn't have broke ratings records.

I didn't think season 2 sucked and I'm sure most people (not on this forum) disagree, otherwise the season 3 premier wouldn't have broke ratings records.

Season 2 was badass. Was it slow at times? Yes but it was still the best thing on TV.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

People are hypocrites. They ***** if there's not enough action and then turn around and ***** when there's too much zombie killing and not enough character moments (even though they must be blind, or were huffing poop during the show to have missed it because it was blatantly obvious). :monkey1

Back