The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

I actually think the tv series is starting to get a little too predictable. Whenever anyone shows signs of character growth and presents questions on "moral dilemmas" to the group - like Dale and T-Dog did, they'll soon end up biting the dust. The only characters who are exempted from this are Rick, Carl and perhaps Michonne.

Since Kirkman stated that we'll see more of Daryl's emotional vulnerability in future episodes, I can only assume that he's next on the hit list. Kirkman might as well just stop beating around the bush and just say, "hey guys, guess what? We're gonna kill Daryl next! Big surprise LOL".

I actually think the tv series is starting to get a little too predictable. Whenever anyone shows signs of character growth and presents questions on "moral dilemmas" to the group - like Dale and T-Dog did, they'll soon end up biting the dust. The only characters who are exempted from this are Rick, Carl and perhaps Michonne.

Since Kirkman stated that we'll see more of Daryl's emotional vulnerability in future episodes, I can only assume that he's next on the hit list. Kirkman might as well just stop beating around the bush and just say, "hey guys, guess what? We're gonna kill Daryl next! Big surprise LOL".

I'm guessing he will probably kill Merle and then die in the season finale. Just a guess, though hope I am wrong.

Realistically T-Dog was "dead weight" character wise for awhile. There were episodes were I completely forgot he was still in the show. Lori was a surprise and one that has me scratching my head especially as someone who was already shocked enough to see what happened in the books and then to have this take a completely different turn should be interesting although I fear for Baby Judith, what happens to her in the TV continuity might be more gruesome and horrific by far.

As for Daryl, I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. I have a feeling that they'll put him through the ringer but the character is too popular to simply "off". I think realistically the only safe characters are Michonne, Rick, Carl and Daryl with the way things are shaping up.

One a side note, anyone weirded out by Carl's flirting with Hershel's kid?

Realistically T-Dog was "dead weight" character wise for awhile. There were episodes were I completely forgot he was still in the show. Lori was a surprise and one that has me scratching my head especially as someone who was already shocked enough to see what happened in the books and then to have this take a completely different turn should be interesting although I fear for Baby Judith, what happens to her in the TV continuity might be more gruesome and horrific by far.

As for Daryl, I don't see him going anywhere anytime soon. I have a feeling that they'll put him through the ringer but the character is too popular to simply "off". I think realistically the only safe characters are Michonne, Rick, Carl and Daryl with the way things are shaping up.

Weirded out? Hell no he likes older women.

I think it came out of nowhere.

Maybe it makes sense. But eh. I can do without romance in the Zombie apocalypse.

Just stopping by to say Andrew Lincoln is an amazing actor. Then I saw this:

...I fear for Baby Judith, what happens to her in the TV continuity might be more gruesome and horrific by far...

:mad:

And thanks for quoting that too......:(

Meh.

I guess it is that hard to keep the spoilers focused on the aired episode and everything behind it.

I know everyones fair game for getting killed, but losing Daryl would be a huge blow to my enjoyment factor of the television show. :monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last week's episode must have been a chore for you to watch.

I think it came out of nowhere.

Maybe it makes sense. But eh. I can do without romance in the Zombie apocalypse.

Carl is entering puberty. What 12 - 14 year old boy didn't have a crush on an older woman? For me it was my former babysitter. :love

Hormones don't stop for the zombie apocalypse. :lecture :lol

^ They should. For my sake. :lol

I hope they kill off the Hershel kid too. Just to **** Carl up even more. :lol

SPOILER FROM SEASON FINALE:

tumblr_md0sfrx0pS1r8rk3wo1_250.gif

I'm guessing he will probably kill Merle and then die in the season finale. Just a guess, though hope I am wrong.

I know everyones fair game for getting killed, but losing Daryl would be a huge blow to my enjoyment factor of the television show. :monkey2

yeah Daryl cannot die. A lot of people would be pissed as hell. sure it would be a shocker but then i think a lot of people would even stop watching the show

Why on earth is anyone surprised that Carl, the 12-14 year old most likely going through puberty, has a crush on the ONLY female near his age left in the world? She's attractive too. :dunno

Back