The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Here is a sneak peek clip at this week's new episode called Hounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpJRXmOdYM

Very interesting that they say that Axel is off by himself in the boiler room trying to get the generator (Carol) going. Off on his own again. That guy is up to no good I tells ya.

:lol

He comes off as meek and mousy; I can't see him do that.

We'll have to see if he has a clean fingernail or not. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

stinkfinger-header01.jpg

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

No way. The looker WAS Andrew. He was watching because he needed to know where the hole for the fence was made so he could get in/out.

Someone from the Governor's camp, also doubtful. If the Governor knew of the prison, it would have been raided for supplies, weapons, fuel, and game Walkers.

I do agree that Carol's alive, they aren't going to "Sofia" her. She's probably in a cell somewhere near. We haven't really gotten a good look at the prison. Don't know how many buildings there are or how big the place is.

:lecture I'm pretty sure that Carol is alive...but what condition is she in and for how long?!? :panic:

They should find a dog and use him as an alarm. Like in Terminator.

I do hope all of the kitties have been eaten though.

Not sure what point you're making, but I repeat - last episode there was a dog playing with the kids in Woodbury.

And Kirkman said on Talking Dead there isn't any zombie animals. Its something only humans can catch.

But given last episode, any animal they come across, Daryl shoots and eats :lol

Are they going to show a winter season?

Winter was between Seasons 2 and 3. Seven or eight month gap.

And Kirkman said on Talking Dead there isn't any zombie animals. Its something only humans can catch.

But given last episode, any animal they come across, Daryl shoots and eats :lol

36iefq.jpg

SnakeDoc

Back