The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

i was so sad when merel took them captive :(
next episode will be hard to watch.

i bet andrea and martinez are going to help them "escape"

also something from last weeks episode-

did anyone look at the list of dead people in the governor's book to see if randall's name was on it? dont remember if that was cleared somewhere that he was from woodbury or not.

Next week's episode has the potential to be really messed up. As good as the drama the fallout from a certain...heinous...act from the comics (different receiving character though) may bring to the show, I don't want them to do it. Maybe amc won't have the guts to go through with it.

Funny that I am fine with a lot of gore and violence, but that kind of stuff always makes me cringe, in any media.

If the Governor rapes Maggie, I'll definitely be pissed

If the Governor rapes Maggie, I'll definitely be pissed

or might be Merle...

Comic Spoiler
What if Merle is the one that gets tortured later on? I mean yeah it has to be the Governor to be like the comic but it makes me wonder if they will make it be Merle instead.

or might be Merle...

Comic Spoiler
What if Merle is the one that gets tortured later on? I mean yeah it has to be the Governor to be like the comic but it makes me wonder if they will make it be Merle instead.

Hmmm, I don't think so.

In the preview, Merle looks to be busy interrogating Glen.

Hmmm, I don't think so.

In the preview, Merle looks to be busy interrogating Glen.

isn't he asking both? do they show the Governor in the preview going to her room? kinda felt to me like Merle was going to handle both of them,
but you could be right.

isn't he asking both? do they show the Governor in the preview going to her room? kinda felt to me like Merle was going to handle both of them,
but you could be right.

Oh yeah, that could be a possibility.

Yeah, in the preview, I think it's the Governor who goes into Maggie's room. I think all Merle want's is to find out where his brother is, no time to handle Maggie.

I suspect the gov won't me too happy to find out Merle was lying. I wonder how that will play out

Last night's episode was decent but not as good as the last 2 episodes. I realize it is the episode that is setting up the confrontation with the Governor's group and Rick's group. Some random musings...

1.) I thought the phone sequence was very well done. Getting the actors back who played Amy, Jim, Jacqui and Lori was really cool. I didn't even recognize their voices, except Lori's.

2.) Michonne discovers that being covered in walker blood disguises her from the walkers. Rick's group has known about that since episode 2. Why aren't they doing this more often? (i.e. - Shane and Otis could have used that tactic in S2 when going for the medical supplies. Might have also been handy when clearing out the prison blocks.)

3.) When Merle and "Neil" kill their fallen comrades, it shows that the Governor's group also knows about the dead coming back to life regardless of being bitten or not. I wonder how they found out? I hope they mention it in a future episode.

4.) Merle is scared *****less of Michonne since she almost killed him. That is why he didn't want to go after her and killed "Neil" so he could lie to the Governor. Can't wait to see the Governor's and Merle's faces when they see Michonne show up with Rick's group looking for Glenn and Maggie.

5.) Glenn (and possibly Maggie) now know that location of Woodbury since Merle had Glenn drive them there, so there is no way the Governor will willingly let them go. Conversely, Michonne also knows the location of both Woodbury and the prison, so the physical confrontation is inevitable now.

6.) Why wasn't Michonne afraid/suspicious of the prison and the people there like she was with Woodbury? She shows herself right away by walking right up to the fence. I am guessing it is because she is hurt and needs medical attention?

7.) Why didn't she help Glenn and Maggie with Merle? I like Sarah Silverman's answer on the Talking Dead about her taking in as much info as she can before taking action. Nice touch in bringing the baby formula with her to the prison.

8.) Andrea, Andrea, Andrea. You have the worst taste in men. I am curious to see how she reacts when/if she finds out Glenn/Maggie have been captured in Woodbury. The Governor will try and keep it from her as long as possible but it has to come out at some point right? I can't imagine her taking the Governor's side against Rick's group especially once she finds out the truth. Will she find out about Penny?

9.) Carol is alive! I think most of us figured as much, but I sure hope they give us some explanation as to exactly what happened to her. For starters, how did she get stuck in a cell with a dead Walker blocking the door? Why was she so weak that she couldn't push open the door, let alone cry out for help when she heard people talking in the hall? By my count she was separated from the group for about 24 hours which is not enough time to get that weak and pathetic, but then again it is Carol we are talking about here. I so don't want to see her hook up with Daryl.

10.) Loved the Daryl/Carl bonding scenes. Big brother/little brother dynamic forming there.

We knew the Wooburities knew people changed regardless of being bite back in episode 3 of this season (first time we meet them) so that wasn't anything new this episode. And they know that because they've been testing the biters and trying to find the cure. They probably knew long before Rick spilled the beans last season.

Next week's episode has the potential to be really messed up. As good as the drama the fallout from a certain...heinous...act from the comics (different receiving character though) may bring to the show, I don't want them to do it. Maybe amc won't have the guts to go through with it.

Funny that I am fine with a lot of gore and violence, but that kind of stuff always makes me cringe, in any media.

I am actually finding myself in the same boat; I mean, seeing it in comic form was rough enough - live action is kinda messed up. Hoping for more of a torture scene in a general way than like a full on rape, mutilate, torture scene'

At this point, Andrea needs to die!!! See is so different from the comic, I find her to be the most annoying character on the show

6.) Why wasn't Michonne afraid/suspicious of the prison and the people there like she was with Woodbury? She shows herself right away by walking right up to the fence. I am guessing it is because she is hurt and needs medical attention?

Since she was camping out behind the car, listening to Maggie and Glen, then seeing how Merle clearly doesn't like them, guess she got the whole, 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' kinda deal.' That's how it played out to me, at least

7.) Why didn't she help Glenn and Maggie with Merle? I like Sarah Silverman's answer on the Talking Dead about her taking in as much info as she can before taking action. Nice touch in bringing the baby formula with her to the prison.

6. I'm sure Andrea intimately described her group to Michonne over the long winter. Michonne probably put 2 and 2 together: Asian guy and white country girl....baby formula for pregnant Lori....etc.

7. Michonne probably knew she was in no condition to fight Merle due to her injuries. She just watched and gathered as much information so she could tell Rick and company when she located them at the prison.

I enjoyed last night's episode. The phone scenes were great and it was nice to hear some of the previous actors. I'm annoyed with Andrea, though, lol. Sucks that there are only two episodes left before the break.

1.) I thought the phone sequence was very well done. Getting the actors back who played Amy, Jim, Jacqui and Lori was really cool. I didn't even recognize their voices, except Lori's.

Agreed. I kept thinking their voices sounded familiar but couldn't place any of them...would of been great if Shane was one of them...

2.) Michonne discovers that being covered in walker blood disguises her from the walkers. Rick's group has known about that since episode 2. Why aren't they doing this more often? (i.e. - Shane and Otis could have used that tactic in S2 when going for the medical supplies. Might have also been handy when clearing out the prison blocks.)

This really had me thinking about how much more walkers use scent over sight in finding prey...it seemed somewhat unbelievable that that group just shuffled right by Michonne like that, but I guess with the way she smelled and looked, they didn't consider her.

Tonight I thought was alright but it did set up the **** storm about to come.

Indeed it did!

Well...
Comic spoiler:
Glenn was captured in the comics along with Rick and Michonne, so he's where he "should" be. Maggie is pretty much taking Michonne's place then. :(

That will suck if Maggie takes Michonne's place.

When Merle was talking to the Governor near the end, did he screw up his "report"?

Who walked into the room Maggie was in? It went by too quickly for me.

It was the Governor. :panic:

Possible comic book (no, I don't read them)...
The Governor raping Maggie would bring a lot of drama to the show. Problems between Glen and Maggie. What if Maggie tells Andrea. I doubt they would go with Maggie getting pregnant from it, since we've already had a "Who's the father?" storyline.

Why would the Governor rape Maggie or in the book Michonne? Is there a point? Or is it just part of his psychotic nature? I must spread my seed around kind of thing.

The Governor is just psychotic. If things start playing out like in the comic...events are going to get brutal!

Merle could give Jason Voorhees a run for his money in the popping up in the right place at just the right moment department.

Last night's episode was decent but not as good as the last 2 episodes. I realize it is the episode that is setting up the confrontation with the Governor's group and Rick's group. Some random musings...

I think that's why they chose those actors. People would've recognized Dale's voice, or Shane's, or T-Dog. I'm not sure I'd recognize the faces of all three of those ... much less the voices. Took me until now to realize who Jacqui was. I thought Lori said "Jack" -- I looked at my wife, and said "who's Jack?"

3.) When Merle and "Neil" kill their fallen comrades, it shows that the Governor's group also knows about the dead coming back to life regardless of being bitten or not. I wonder how they found out? I hope they mention it in a future episode.

We already knew that from the intro to the Governor. Its why he stabbed the guys that died in the chopper crash. He explained it to Andrea (and Michonne, I think) when she complained about them stabbing the chopper-crash guy. They were the only two people on the planet that didn't know.

She knew Glenn and Maggie were part of the group Andrea came from (because they knew Merle). She probably heard quite a bit about them over the months. She also saw Glenn and Maggie interact, and saw Glenn do everything he could not to kill Merle. Some of her suspicion of the Woodbury group probably had to do with their behavior at the chopper crash site, and the fact that they kidnapped her and Andrea.

She's injured, didn't want to put Merle back on her trail, and didn't want to risk being taken back with Glenn and Maggie. With Rick's group, she knew she'd have reinforcements.

8.) Andrea, Andrea, Andrea. You have the worst taste in men. I am curious to see how she reacts when/if she finds out Glenn/Maggie have been captured in Woodbury. The Governor will try and keep it from her as long as possible but it has to come out at some point right? I can't imagine her taking the Governor's side against Rick's group especially once she finds out the truth. Will she find out about Penny?

The whore of the apocalypse. Not sure it'll be that cut-and-dried. She already took Shane's side against Rick -- thinking with her you-know-what, I guess. She's kinda pissed at Rick's group anyway. They left her.

SnakeDoc

Back