The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Found this birthday cake on another forum ,thought it was pretty cool.

Andrea...sleeping with two different men months apart, having sex twice in a year. What a slutty whore. All women are whores, right?

Andrea...sleeping with two different men months apart, having sex twice in a year. What a slutty whore. All women are whores, right?

We get it. You're enlightened. La-de-da.

She's slept with most of the men left on the planet. And probably Michonne. Some women are whores.

SnakeDoc

When a woman sleeps with a man she's only been loosely aquainted with for 3 days, do you consider her virtuous? :lol

I actually like Merle. Mostly for the same reasons I like Daryl. He's kinda funny, in a redneck good 'ol boy way.

SnakeDoc

stewie-turn.gif

Gotta like anybody who can see the humor in a biter-gram.

Plus ... his pep-talk to the fussy guy was great -- "I want you to succeed ... but if you keep announcing to the world that you're pissing your pants, I'm gonna have to smash your teeth in."

SnakeDoc

When a woman sleeps with a man she's only been loosely aquainted with for 3 days, do you consider her virtuous? :lol
Seems like it's been much more than 3 days, but either way...They're in a zombie apocalypse. She's not dating anyone. She's human. She gets horny, like everyone else. The Governor seems like a very nice guy (although we, the viewers know he's not). The 'leader' type as was Shane, the only other guy she's slept with in the past year and a half or however long they've been out there.

Judging by that, Maggie's a whore as well. Her and Glenn only knew each other for what, a few days/weeks? Hell, how many times have Lori and Rick had sex since he came back? Oh, but they're married so it's okay. It would be a sin against the holy lord to have sex with someone you're not married to or in a relationship with.....unless you're a guy.

Seems like it's been much more than 3 days, but either way...They're in a zombie apocalypse. She's not dating anyone. She's human. She gets horny, like everyone else. The Governor seems like a very nice guy (although we, the viewers know he's not). The 'leader' type as was Shane, the only other guy she's slept with in the past year and a half or however long they've been out there.

Judging by that, Maggie's a whore as well. Her and Glenn only knew each other for what, a few days/weeks? Hell, how many times have Lori and Rick had sex since he came back? Oh, but they're married so it's okay. It would be a sin against the holy lord to have sex with someone you're not married to or in a relationship with.....unless you're a guy.

I just hate how Andrea hooks up with the wrong people, consecutively.

You asking us, or telling us? :nana:

I wouldn't do her with thenammagazine's hoohoodilly.

Seems like it's been much more than 3 days, but either way...They're in a zombie apocalypse. She's not dating anyone. She's human. She gets horny, like everyone else. The Governor seems like a very nice guy (although we, the viewers know he's not).

You seem to be ignoring the fact that her traveling companion of at least 4-6 months was easily able to tell that Woodbury is not a good place and that the Governor is evil. So you're not only flawed in thinking that only us as the viewers know, but also flawed in thinking Andrea doesn't. Michonne has told her on several occasions, several.

I just hate how Andrea hooks up with the wrong people, consecutively.
I think she's just attracted to strong men that know how to get things done. Shane, despite how crazy he became...was a good leader and was capable of making the very tough decisions that Rick couldn't. The Governor, well, he's built up an entire community out of almost nothing. Not to mention he comes off as a really nice family man.

Back