The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Seems like it's been much more than 3 days, but either way...They're in a zombie apocalypse. She's not dating anyone. She's human. She gets horny, like everyone else. The Governor seems like a very nice guy (although we, the viewers know he's not). The 'leader' type as was Shane, the only other guy she's slept with in the past year and a half or however long they've been out there.

Judging by that, Maggie's a whore as well. Her and Glenn only knew each other for what, a few days/weeks? Hell, how many times have Lori and Rick had sex since he came back? Oh, but they're married so it's okay. It would be a sin against the holy lord to have sex with someone you're not married to or in a relationship with.....unless you're a guy.

I know its an apocalypse. That's why I called her "the whore of the apocalypse".

You're just a crusader looking to pick a fight. Lighten up. Andrea ain't even a real person. No need for the oversensitive to swoop in to defend her virtue.

SnakeDoc

Shane has sex w/ 2 ppl- no comments.

The gov has sex with 2 ppl- no comments.

Andrea has sex with 2 ppl- WHORE.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that her traveling companion of at least 4-6 months was easily able to tell that Woodbury is not a good place and that the Governor is evil. So you're not only flawed in thinking that only us as the viewers know, but also flawed in thinking Andrea doesn't. Michonne has told her on several occasions, several.
Michonne is obviously a bit overprotective, and Andrea was a little cautious at first but the Governor hasn't really given her any reason to fear him or his people. Andrea thought Michonne was just overreacting and being..well...Michonne.

Seems like she really just wants to settle somewhere. She's tired of running and she wants to relax and enjoy her life a bit. Woodbury seems like a nice place to do this.

Shane has sex w/ 2 ppl- no comments.

The gov has sex with 2 ppl- no comments.

Andrea has sex with 2 ppl- WHORE.

(1) People hated Shane.

(2) Who was the Governor's 2nd? He's a villain anyway.

(3) At least 2. And, yes.

Maggie wasn't called anything. Lori was mostly given a pass at the outset, though the paternity controversy and continued playing Rick and Shane off each other eroded her goodwill fairly quickly. Ironically, Andrea basically called her a slut on the show for the two-guys thing ... ("husband, son, baby ... boyfriend").

SnakeDoc

Michonne is obviously a bit overprotective, and Andrea was a little cautious at first but the Governor hasn't really given her any reason to fear him or his people. Andrea thought Michonne was just overreacting and being..well...Michonne.

Seems like she really just wants to settle somewhere. She's tired of running and she wants to relax and enjoy her life a bit. Woodbury seems like a nice place to do this.

A bit overprotective!? :lol

She was goddamned right.

I know its an apocalypse. That's why I called her "the whore of the apocalypse".

You're just a crusader looking to pick a fight. Lighten up. Andrea ain't even a real person. No need for the oversensitive to swoop in to defend her virtue.

SnakeDoc
Don't pull that crap with me. I'm not "a crusader looking to pick a fight". As someone so quick to accuse me of starting an argument, calling me "oversensitive" isn't really going to help. Doy

I'm always seeing comments about how much of a whore Andrea is, I haven't seen anything in the series indicating that she is a whore so I'm naturally going to disagree with and discuss the matter in the 'discussion' thread. Is that okay with you?

You're the one who needs to lighten up.

This really had me thinking about how much more walkers use scent over sight in finding prey...it seemed somewhat unbelievable that that group just shuffled right by Michonne like that, but I guess with the way she smelled and looked, they didn't consider her.

Maybe they don't like dark meat.:lol

She was goddamned right.
Yeah, she is right. I'm not arguing against that. But she DOES come across as being overprotective, and Andrea so far has no real reason to be afraid of the Governor other than Michonne disliking him.

Don't pull that crap with me. I'm not "a crusader looking to pick a fight". As someone so quick to accuse me of starting an argument, calling me "oversensitive" isn't really going to help. Doy

I'm always seeing comments about how much of a whore Andrea is, I haven't seen anything in the series indicating that she is a whore so I'm naturally going to disagree with and discuss the matter in the 'discussion' thread. Is that okay with you?

You're the one who needs to lighten up.

Calling the oversensitive "oversensitive" rarely helps with their sensitivity. Starting a post with "Don't pull that crap with me!" and ending it with "You're the one who needs to lighten up!" is funny, though.

Being easy with lousy taste in men has its labels. She's banged every living villain on the show so far.

SnakeDoc

Calling the oversensitive "oversensitive" rarely helps with their sensitivity. Starting a post with "Don't pull that crap with me!" and ending it with "You're the one who needs to lighten up!" is funny, though.

Being easy with lousy taste in men has its labels. She's banged every living villain on the show so far.

SnakeDoc

:lol:lol:rotfl:lecture

So it's not the number of sexual partners, its the disposition of those partners?

So if she banged glenn, t dog, rick, hershel (all the "good" guys) she wouldnt be a whore? I guess im trying to figure out what exactly makes her a whore.

So it's not the number of sexual partners, its the disposition of those partners?

So if she banged glenn, t dog, rick, hershel (all the "good" guys) she wouldnt be a whore? I guess im trying to figure out what exactly makes her a whore.

Invest in a dictionary.

SnakeDoc

I'd call her savior of humanity; she's trying to repopulate the world with good people. :lol

Dude, it's your argument. Don't back away now.

I'm not oversensitive though. The fact that you keep calling me this shows that you just want a rise out of me. That's what trolls do.

Wrong. Prisoners, Merle, the other group they encountered while living at the farm....there have been far more than two villains on the show.

Overprotective?! Andrea's ignoring the very woman who kept her alive because she wanted to open her vajayjay to a psychopath. It's really a shame how the writers have basically ruined Andrea's character, taking her from the tough-as-nails woman she'd become by mid last season, into the pandering "Protect me!" stereotypical "victim" of this season.

She was goddamned right.

:exactly:

Yeah, she is right. I'm not arguing against that. But she DOES come across as being overprotective, and Andrea so far has no real reason to be afraid of the Governor other than Michonne disliking him.

She doesn't come across as being overprotective unless, like Andrea, you're totally gay for the Governor and don't want to see the forest for the trees. Which, if that's the case, just say so, instead of projecting your feelings on Andrea and coming to her defense. :lol

Back