The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

The symbolism of the bad connection finally leading to Rick hanging up and coming back to reality was pretty cool.

No shrinks around so it's cheap therapy for Rick.

It reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where that old lady keeps getting these "harassing" silent phone calls. So the phone company looks into it and says nobody was calling you, the line is down from a storm.
The kicker is that the line is down and lying on the gravesite of someone she once loved. She goes home and waits in anticipation of more calls. The phone rings again...cue Rod Serlings voice over.

Talk about long distance. Hopefully the charges aren't reversed.

TV casting spoiler (already mentioned earlier but some additional info included)
Fans of "The Walking Dead" comic book have been wondering about Tyreese and when he would show up. Now on Nov. 19, it is being confirmed that he will be here before the end of season 3. Are you excited to see him enter the story?

According to TV Over Mind, Tyreese will appear before season 3 is over. He is played by Chad Coleman and fans are really excited about this casting choice. It is very obvious that we are going to see a fight between Woodbury and the prison and it sounds like he will be right in the middle of it all.

Tyreese will end up at Woodbury, but how he gets there or what happens after is still unknown at this time. It should be an interesting twist to see this character brought into the story. Tyreese not being on the show is something that fans of the comics have mentioned several times.

Maybe Andrea will become a bad girl, be the queen of Woodbury and side with the Governor against her former pals.

I hope Micchion's motive for going to the prison with the supplies is a little deeper than a trade for immediate medical attention.

To me, I think she may have heard enough from Andrea about the group to form an opinion that its a solid group that isn't playing the bs that the Gov. favors.

Hopefully she sticks with them a while.

In the comics, do they go into the Gov. interest in "collecting"? It seems like the show is implying it with his desire to get the sword back, but they could really focus deeper on that.

100% different scenario in the comics...
Although the Governor collected heads and also Michionnes sword after her arena battle, by the time Michionne left town in the comics she had bitten off one of the Governors ears when he first attacked Rick, he responded by tying her up and beating/raping her multiple times, she then killed one of the Governor's men in the arena in what was supposed to be a faked battle and got the citizens pissed at the Governor for having their kids see a beheading ( lol ), she then tied up the Governor and took a powerdrill to him, used pliers to pull out his fingernails one by one, cut off his arm, cauterized it with a blowtorch, shoved a spoon up his ass, then pulled it out once he woke up and removed his eyeball with the **** encrusted spoon. So there was a huge buildup in the comics compared to in the show where she gives the Governor the "stink eye". :lol

Although the Governor collected heads and too Michionnes sword after her arena battle, by the time Michionne left town in the comics she had bitten off one of the Governors ears when he first attacked Rick, he responded by tying her up and beating/raping her multiple times, she then killed one of the Governor's men in the arena in what was supposed to be a faked battle and got the citizens pissed at the Governor for having their kids see a beheading ( lol ), she then tied up the Governor and took a powerdrill to him, used pliers to pull out his fingernails one by one, cut off his arm, cauterized it with a blowtorch, shoved a spoon up his ass, then pulled it out once he woke up and removed his eyeball with the **** encrusted spoon. So there was a huge buildup in the comics compared to in the show where she gives the Governor the "stink eye". :lol

Stink eye! :lol

Although the Governor collected heads and too Michionnes sword after her arena battle, by the time Michionne left town in the comics she had bitten off one of the Governors ears when he first attacked Rick, he responded by tying her up and beating/raping her multiple times, she then killed one of the Governor's men in the arena in what was supposed to be a faked battle and got the citizens pissed at the Governor for having their kids see a beheading ( lol ), she then tied up the Governor and took a powerdrill to him, used pliers to pull out his fingernails one by one, cut off his arm, cauterized it with a blowtorch, shoved a spoon up his ass, then pulled it out once he woke up and removed his eyeball with the **** encrusted spoon. So there was a huge buildup in the comics compared to in the show where she gives the Governor the "stink eye". :lol

I have read the comics and I still cringe when I read your spoiler. :lol

I have read the comics and I still cringe when I read your spoiler. :lol

lol, I don't even know if they could do Michionne vs the Governor justice on HBO or Cinemax.

I remember the first time reading the comic during this thinking, "OMG, I have to stop reading this sadistic ****". 5 minutes later it was like, "OMG I need another issue!" :lol

lol, I don't even know if they could do Michionne vs the Governor justice on HBO or Cinemax.

I remember the first time reading the comic during this thinking, "OMG, I have to stop reading this sadistic ****". 5 minutes later it was like, "OMG I need another issue!" :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol

Really?

Comic:
I felt it was well deserved.

I agree, but still cringe-worthy.

and a shower. :exactly: :lol

Since it hasn't been brought up, what the hell is going on with the girl on the wall? She was talkin' crap and missed every single shot? A solo slow walking Walker and she couldn't hit it? Why would they put anyone up there that couldn't perform? She was going to teach Andrea? Teach her what, how to miss? How many others are there on perimeter watch that don't have skills?

geez what's with all the talk about whores? enough already. :slap

For a minute I thought I was in the Hell on Wheels thread.:rotfl

Hell+on+Wheels+The+Sweed.jpg

Since it hasn't been brought up, what the hell is going on with the girl on the wall? She was talkin' crap and missed every single shot? A solo slow walking Walker and she couldn't hit it? Why would they put anyone up there that couldn't perform? She was going to teach Andrea? Teach her what, how to miss? How many others are there on perimeter watch that don't have skills?

And she seemed like just an immature teenager or something. What a guard!

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

I'd hit it. :monkey3

Although the Governor collected heads and also Michionnes sword after her arena battle, by the time Michionne left town in the comics she had bitten off one of the Governors ears when he first attacked Rick, he responded by tying her up and beating/raping her multiple times, she then killed one of the Governor's men in the arena in what was supposed to be a faked battle and got the citizens pissed at the Governor for having their kids see a beheading ( lol ), she then tied up the Governor and took a powerdrill to him, used pliers to pull out his fingernails one by one, cut off his arm, cauterized it with a blowtorch, shoved a spoon up his ass, then pulled it out once he woke up and removed his eyeball with the **** encrusted spoon. So there was a huge buildup in the comics compared to in the show where she gives the Governor the "stink eye". :lol

He got off easy. :lol

Didn't she also nail his **** to the floorboard?

Didn't she also nail his **** to the floorboard?

I may have to reread the whole prison/Governor run, I do not remember that, but its been awhile.

Back