The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

What kind of gun holds that clear clip?

:monkey3

reallyLOL.gif

It was worth it just for KFC commercial right after that dude got thrown to the walkers. " Everything's better fresh"
Lol

It was worth it just for KFC commercial right after that dude got thrown to the walkers. " Everything's better fresh"
Lol

I noticed that to and commented to my wife"you in the mood for some kfc":lol Looks like there doing the same crap they did last year with the mid-season finnale next week and picking back up on the show in febuary for the last 6 episodes. Oh well not the end of the world I guess:wink1:

I noticed that to and commented to my wife"you in the mood for some kfc":lol Looks like there doing the same crap they did last year with the mid-season finnale next week and picking back up on the show in febuary for the last 6 episodes. Oh well not the end of the world I guess:wink1:

Yup there is a mid season break. TWD returns in February, but with 8 episodes. :yess:
They will get dropped by me in an instant if they do, this is the most important show I watch:mad:

Same here. :exactly:

That cabin scene with the guy seemed a little weird :confused:

Yup there is a mid season break. TWD returns in February, but with 8 episodes. :yess:

Same here. :exactly:

Great news, I hope this becomes the standard lenth for each half season. :clap

Peeps,

I've just caught up on Walking Dead through Netflix and I'm trying to find a place to catch the first three episodes of this season since they are no longer OnDemand. Anybody know of any (free) place? I've tried to download them but I'm having issues with that and I know worst case they are on Amazon...but I was hoping someone had a link or knew where? To avoid spoilers and thread derailment, if you have any suggestions please PM me. Thank you !

Glen has come a long way. Very impressive character. Maggie is not bad either.

Andria, just gets more irritating with each show.

Michonne, what would be the harm in telling them all she knows? WTF? Could have mentioned Andrea.

Episode made me anxious. I would have prefered next weeks show to just continue after this one.

Judith? Judy? WTH? Just call her LAK.

The Governor? I know, it's a show, but... give me 2 minutes with him in a locked room....

sales-ned-.jpg

That scene with Maggie and the Governor was rough. I hope the Gov gets everything that's coming to him.

Glen has come a long way. Very impressive character. Maggie is not bad either.

Andria, just gets more irritating with each show.

Michonne, what would be the harm in telling them all she knows? WTF? Could have mentioned Andrea.

Episode made me anxious. I would have prefered next weeks show to just continue after this one.

Judith? Judy? WTH? Just call her LAK.

The Governor? I know, it's a show, but... give me 2 minutes with him in a locked room....

sales-ned-.jpg

Damn well said and fully agreed. Minus the Deliverance thing :lol

Back