The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

geez what's with all the talk about whores? enough already. :slap

now that aside, something struck me watching this episode. compared with so many tv shows out there nowadays that feature copious amounts of nudity, the walking dead is positively chaste. so much so that the sight of andrea's bare thigh got me thinking "well, i guess that's all we'll see". :D

overall, this one had its moments but not as good an episode as the last 2. and i don't know if anyone else is starting to get the impression that danai gurira's acting is pretty one-note. could just be the way her character's written though.

Get it while the gettins' good is what I always say. Can't wait for the epic showdown between Rick and the governer. I hope they don't cliff hang it at the end of the season. That would suck big time.

I'm looking forward to Rick vs Merle too. Curious as hell to see what Daryl will do.

When I was younger I was turned off by whores. Now that I am older, and wiser, I know that whores are awesome. Good girls are for little boys.

Hey now, as a young kid I wanted experienced women. :tap

Unfortunately my wish was granted. Man did that ruin many of the girls who followed. :( :lol

Hey now, as a young kid I wanted experienced women. :tap

Unfortunately my wish was granted. Man did that ruin many of the girls who followed. :( :lol

:rotfl its the only reason I keep this one around. The next one would be in way over her head.

The symbolism of the bad connection finally leading to Rick hanging up and coming back to reality was pretty cool.

The symbolism of the bad connection finally leading to Rick hanging up and coming back to reality was pretty cool.

Comic Spoiler:​
I don't think it's over. In the comic he takes the phone with him and continues to have chats with his dead wife, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it as essentially a new character on the show. Though I wonder if that means they're keeping Sarah on the payroll, since she phoned in her lines from home for that episode.

I don't think it's over. In the comic he takes the phone with him and continues to have chats with his dead wife, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it as essentially a new character on the show. Though I wonder if that means they're keeping Sarah on the payroll, since she phoned in her lines from home for that episode.

She probably get scale VO pay. It's less than she would get for physically being on set... but in fact actually a great way to make a living.

I could enjoy that. It would be funny if the rest of the crew heard a phone ring and started doubting their sanity.

Just wondering, is there going to be a new episode this holiday weekend? I'm not sure since it's Thanksgiving.

I'm thinking it might be a "one and done" kind of thing. I suppose they could keep Lori et al on the payroll but not really worth it IMO. Like Prog pointed out, I thought the bad connection was indicative of Rick getting back in touch with reality.

I'm thinking it might be a "one and done" kind of thing. I suppose they could keep Lori et al on the payroll but not really worth it IMO. Like Prog pointed out, I thought the bad connection was indicative of Rick getting back in touch with reality.

We'll see! :lol

I hope Micchion's motive for going to the prison with the supplies is a little deeper than a trade for immediate medical attention.

To me, I think she may have heard enough from Andrea about the group to form an opinion that its a solid group that isn't playing the bs that the Gov. favors.

Hopefully she sticks with them a while.

In the comics, do they go into the Gov. interest in "collecting"? It seems like the show is implying it with his desire to get the sword back, but they could really focus deeper on that.

Back