The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Yep, she did.

https://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_33

Spoilers, folks. Don't click if you aren't prepared to miss out on some of the most extreme parts of the comic.

doesnt she like kick him or something before she escapes and makes it rip off? i remember they find him and hes flat on his back,

What ever happened to Daryl's ear necklace?

Comic Michionne is the ultimate Badass, although Rick's new boy looks to be giving her a run for that title. :lecture

It reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where that old lady keeps getting these "harassing" silent phone calls. So the phone company looks into it and says nobody was calling you, the line is down from a storm.
The kicker is that the line is down and lying on the gravesite of someone she once loved. She goes home and waits in anticipation of more calls. The phone rings again...cue Rod Serlings voice over.

Liked that episode as with nearly all TZ.

For a minute I thought I was in the Hell on Wheels thread.:rotfl

Hell+on+Wheels+The+Sweed.jpg

Bloody hell Keanu Reeves has aged!

Whoever started that stupid way of shooting pistols should have their arms twisted & ripped off. Freaking sideways, wtf? Carry on....

Whoever started that stupid way of shooting pistols should have their arms twisted & ripped off. Freaking sideways, wtf? Carry on....

Look who does it though. You won't see anyone who isn't a hood do that.

Back