The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

On second thought, let Glen get healed up, and give him two minutes with the Governor.

Glenn is finally manning up. It was great to see how impressed the Governor's crew was with how fast Glenn took that zombie out and how 10 people took the prison.

Glen has come a long way. Very impressive character. Maggie is not bad either.

Andria, just gets more irritating with each show.

Michonne, what would be the harm in telling them all she knows? WTF? Could have mentioned Andrea.

Episode made me anxious. I would have prefered next weeks show to just continue after this one.

Judith? Judy? WTH? Just call her LAK.

The Governor? I know, it's a show, but... give me 2 minutes with him in a locked room....

sales-ned-.jpg

:confused: You want him to make you squeal like a pig? :horror :lol

No he didn't, she wouldve been much more distraught if she had been. He just wanted her to think he was going to.

I think he was going to, but changed his mind when she gave him that attitude and wasn't going to cry and beg him not to.

I thought Andrea looked hot getting dressed today. Other than that shes a waste of screentime.

Ever see her decked out full hair and make up?

Andrea is HOTTTTTT

Maggie is seXXY as hell IMO

okay I'm sure someone is gonna give me a reason for this but I really feel Michonne's lack of information is pretty retarded, I get the whole she doesn't trust anyone thing but she trusted Rick's Group enough to go to them and go on a secret agent esq mission but not enough to say she knows Andrea or even that Meryle is there. Either way, next week should be pretty good and then the waiting game begins.

What gave you the impression that she knows Rick's group knows Andrea and Merle?

Lauren/Maggie is 30! Very young looking! I would have guessed early 20s.

okay I'm sure someone is gonna give me a reason for this but I really feel Michonne's lack of information is pretty retarded, I get the whole she doesn't trust anyone thing but she trusted Rick's Group enough to go to them and go on a secret agent esq mission but not enough to say she knows Andrea or even that Meryle is there. Either way, next week should be pretty good and then the waiting game begins.

She seems to be one of those people that, while an excellent judge of character, she's too untrusting to the point of hurting herself in the long run.

What gave you the impression that she knows Rick's group knows Andrea and Merle?

She knows who they are. Maybe not initially, but after hearing names she'd no doubt be able to recognize them as the people Andrea told her about.

She knows who they are. Maybe not initially, but after hearing names she'd no doubt be able to recognize them as the people Andrea told her about.

Yeah true if it ever came up, but after meeting a new group in the zombie apocalypse would you just spill your guts about everyone you've met along the way to complete strangers? (More towards Denger400, you did say initially).

More importantly, Verizon may drop AMC??? :panic:

Didn't Frontier buy Verizon? We had Verizon FiOS until Frontier took over (side note: despite it still being FiOS, our internet's been terrible since the buy-out) so where does that actually put us?

Back