The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

omg I really hope so, I hope Carl kills at least the moron that talked about taking their guns. Jesus these people are the the biggest morons in the entire state... They were just on the brink of death by walkers, they get saved and want to start crap?.... I mean sure the attack on the Gov was cool, but this was really stupid. The Tyrese stoyline, wtf is going on? why are these people so pathetic?

They don't even seem to know how pathetic they are. They were just overrun by about six walkers ... and they think they're going to overtake a group that killed five times that many to take the prison?

Hershel could probably take several of them out with just a crutch.

SnakeDoc

How cool is it that the story brought to a crossroads where one of the main heroes and one of the biggest villians happen to be brothers and are stuck in a life and death situation together... Outstanding cliffhanger. :clap

Yup, to allow for Christmas programming. There'll be a full marathon of all the episodes from season 1 through this last one on New Years. I'd rather them just run through it and then rerun them all afterwards. :(

What's wrong with a Walker Christmas Special?

Zombie_Christmas_by_cleophus.jpg

Zombie-Present.jpg
Zombie-Santa-Hat.jpg

Its in the preview, but I'll spoiler tag it anyways...
If you watch the preview its not even in question that they're out of the pit and Woodbury. Glenn and Michionne are running at Rick and Daryl in a woods with weapons drawn when Glenn yells, "What the hell is he doing here?" Theres only one person that would be standing behind Daryl causing them to pull gun and sword and point it at Rick and Daryl. Now thats not proof they take Merle all the way back to the prison, but it does show that they get out of town very easily even after the Governor's condemning them. Now unless the Governor is an old school Bond villain, why not kill them on the spot, unless he has a bigger plan to let them "escape" to track them.

But he already knows where the prison is.

If you watch the preview its not even in question that they're out of the pit and Woodbury. Glenn and Michionne are running at Rick and Daryl in a woods with weapons drawn when Glenn yells, "What the hell is he doing here?" Theres only one person that would be standing behind Daryl causing them to pull gun and sword and point it at Rick and Daryl. Now thats not proof they take Merle all the way back to the prison, but it does show that they get out of town very easily even after the Governor's condemning them. Now unless the Governor is an old school Bond villain, why not kill them on the spot, unless he has a bigger plan to let them "escape" to track them.

Welcome to the conversation. :wave See post #11098 :wink1:

They were in the zombie-fight-club arena. Staging a fight to the death wouldn't be out-of-character for the Governor. Rick and Michonne swoop in during the fight and cause a ruckus. Escape together.

Looks like they're leaning toward an argument over whether Merle rejoins. They've killed off enough of Rick's group that he needs warm bodies ... even if just for dramatic conflict. Carol's dufus husband died. Belligerent Shane is gone. Peacenik Dale is gone. Prisoner conflict has died down mostly. Not enough conflict in the group for story purposes, and not enough fighters in the group to survive for too long -- add Tyrese's group, Michonne, and Merle.

I'm more interested to see how Daryl and Michonne would interact with Merle than I am Glenn.

SnakeDoc

I think is funny how Everyone was pretty much waiting for Michonne to make it to the show and now that she is she is not really that awesome.
She was great at first but now I am getting tired of her silence and her "Bella" looks I can't believe she wouldn't mention that the Gov tried to kill her or that they got Glenn and Maggie. Michonne could have easily said something when they were pointing at each other.

They were in the zombie-fight-club arena. Staging a fight to the death wouldn't be out-of-character for the Governor. Rick and Michonne swoop in during the fight and cause a ruckus. Escape together.

Looks like they're leaning toward an argument over whether Merle rejoins. They've killed off enough of Rick's group that he needs warm bodies ... even if just for dramatic conflict. Carol's dufus husband died. Belligerent Shane is gone. Peacenik Dale is gone. Prisoner conflict has died down mostly. Not enough conflict in the group for story purposes, and not enough fighters in the group to survive for too long -- add Tyrese's group, Michonne, and Merle.

I'm more interested to see how Daryl and Michonne would interact with Merle than I am Glenn.

SnakeDoc
Yeah, except based on the preview and after the disappearing act last excursion, i don't see Rick taking Michionne back into town. It looked to me like Glenn and Michionne stayed in the woods.

tumblr_megfucwqBP1qa2szuo5_250.gif

tumblr_megfucwqBP1qa2szuo6_250.gif

Brutal rejection! I expected Axle to plead, "Me so horny! Me love you long time!"

Agreed. There is no clear "good" and "bad" anymore. Just varying degrees of it. When I compare Rick to The Governor, Rick is still clearly the "good" guy in my eyes. Or in The Governor's case, one eye.:lol

Thats always been the point of TWD. You follows ricks group, you follow the characters grow from being the moral high ground, no we cant do that, to them changing to the world. Rick refused to be like Shane who would do what is necessary, Rick has now become Shane. Infact, I think Rick has lost it more than Shane except Rick can hide it better and he has Carl, Shane had nobody to rely on or carry him.

Its always been about how far you would go to survive, you dont come out of the apocalypse the person you went in. Michonne was an office worker. Now shes like a super samurai who has hardened to this world and will kill anything she doesnt trust.

Its the natural evolution. If Rick was running woodbury and a group attacked it, they would kill the other group instantly. They might not have the grand parade of the zombie pit, but they would execute them regardless.

There isn't much difference between the two groups. Regarding the soldiers..... I could actually see rick killing them as well. Not there and then, but I could see the group overpowering them and killing them, because I can imagine the GI Joes trying to overhaul the suvivors, ascertain authority and take over.

Thats a pretty scary thought in a way, because the main protaganists I believe, will do just about everything the main Antagonists will do.

Back