The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

fr-pat-on-the-back.gif

:lol I wasn't looking for credit. Just doing my part to spoon feed you information that was posted 4 pages ago. We all know what a super busy and important contributor to this thread you are. :wave

I think is funny how Everyone was pretty much waiting for Michonne to make it to the show and now that she is she is not really that awesome.
She was great at first but now I am getting tired of her silence and her "Bella" looks I can't believe she wouldn't mention that the Gov tried to kill her or that they got Glenn and Maggie. Michonne could have easily said something when they were pointing at each other.

I still think Michonne is awesome. Best character on the show behind Daryl and Rick.

What is "Bella" looks?:dunno

:lol I wasn't looking for credit. Just doing my part to spoon feed you information that was posted 4 pages ago. We all know what a super busy and important contributor to this thread you are. :wave

Glad to give you your much needed attention. :yess:
Because, you're so important, right? Get over yourself shortbus.

Last edited:

I'm a 44 year old guy and I know what it means... Should I be worried?

no, Just means the internet and tv was saturated with Twilight for years. I mean, who doesn't know who Edward is? (thank God is over)

tumblr_megfucwqBP1qa2szuo5_250.gif

tumblr_megfucwqBP1qa2szuo6_250.gif

Brutal rejection! I expected Axle to plead, "Me so horny! Me love you long time!"

Carol's had some great lines this season. And her facial expression there... :lol

When Carl, Hershel, and Beth were sitting on the stairs and heard screaming, I was actually expecting Carl to find Axel and Carol. (I had actually forgotten about Tyrese's group.)

And while he's probably best known for The Wire, the guy who plays Tyrese will always be the guy who says "You pregnant!" to Dee on Sunny.

:exactly: Unless the Governor will using Merle's betrayal of Daryl as some kinda redemption for lying about Michonne.

He's probably going to let them Dixon brothers loose; with Merle being the spy double agent.

He's probably going to let them Dixon brothers loose; with Merle being the spy double agent.

I am willing to bet that Merle Knew that the Gov was going to say that about him. Maybe he didn't know about Daryl but I'm thinking I wouldn't be surprised if Gov told him that he was going to call him a traitor to get him into the prison

I am willing to bet that Merle Knew that the Gov was going to say that about him. Maybe he didn't know about Daryl but I'm thinking I wouldn't be surprised if Gov told him that he was going to call him a traitor to get him into the prison

Yeah, probably to assess the Rick's team but come to think of it; Michonne, who was reported dead by Merle, killed the Governor's daughter. Dunno how that's going to pan out. Unless he "forgives" Merle and forces him to do execute that mission.

Yeah, probably to assess the Rick's team but come to think of it; Michonne, who was reported dead by Merle, killed the Governor's daughter. Dunno how that's going to pan out. Unless he "forgives" Merle and forces him to do execute that mission.

That'll be a leap if they let him forgive Merle, even though we all know she was roadkill, in his mind I thnk she was still alive and needing a cure. Reminds me alot of the barn. Just a bunch of denial.

Hmmm, it looks like a big building structure to me.

This is the preview clip I am talking about...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoJFePnJECA

Right at the beginning, it looks like the prison in the background to me.

It looks like the Walker Arena to me. :huh

Also at the 21 sec mark, it looks like Michonne recoiling as a van breaks through the fence at the prison.

Now that is the prison.

:lol :lol

I'm a 44 year old guy and I know what it means... Should I be worried?

:lol Yes. :lol ;)

That'll be a leap if they let him forgive Merle, even though we all know she was roadkill, in his mind I thnk she was still alive and needing a cure. Reminds me alot of the barn. Just a bunch of denial.

****, I don't know how this is going to follow through. Previews suggest that Merle goes to the prison with Darryl. Wonder what stops the Governor from killing Darryl in front of Merle, Andrea?

Back