The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

****, I don't know how this is going to follow through. Previews suggest that Merle goes to the prison with Darryl. Wonder what stops the Governor from killing Darryl in front of Merle, Andrea?

Was wondering that myself. I posted earlier that the Gov may want to track them, but as someone pointed out he now knows where the prison is, so that was a bad idea...

tumblr_meglpzbLqz1rlx6byo1_500.gif

I think the Governor genuinely wants Merle dead. If he'd done his job, Penny would still be walking (alive doesn't quite fit). I doubt there's a double-agent plan in place. The only reason he didn't execute him on sight is (1) he needs an insider to blame for the attack, and (2) he captured Daryl, and wants to torture Merle before he kills him.

SnakeDoc

It looks like the Walker Arena to me. :huh

After looking at it again, I think you may be right. The structure in the top left corner looked like the prison wall at first. But if you notice the Governor's eye patch, it is still the white bandage with gauze around his head which is how he looks right after Michonne blinds him. There are subsequent shots of the Governor (hugging Andrea) wearing an eye patch with a black band indicating a later point in time. I think this scene might be the aftermath of how Daryl (and Merle?) escape from the Walker Arena.

I think the Governor genuinely wants Merle dead. If he'd done his job, Penny would still be walking (alive doesn't quite fit). I doubt there's a double-agent plan in place. The only reason he didn't execute him on sight is (1) he needs an insider to blame for the attack, and (2) he captured Daryl, and wants to torture Merle before he kills him.

SnakeDoc

Ditto.

The look that the Governor gave Merle in the infirmary said it all to me; He wants Merle dead.

Ditto.

The look that the Governor gave Merle in the infirmary said it all to me; He wants Merle dead.

:exactly:
Not saying he had a great grip on reality to begin with, but maybe losing Penny we'll see an even more evil Gov after the holiday break.

Great episode last night - actually cheered when Michonne took care of Penny. :yess: And Glenn and Carl's set each dropped this season in a big way...complete badas**es. When Glenn ripped that walker's arm off to fashion a weapon I was :horror:panic:

After looking at it again, I think you may be right. The structure in the top left corner looked like the prison wall at first. But if you notice the Governor's eye patch, it is still the white bandage with gauze around his head which is how he looks right after Michonne blinds him. There are subsequent shots of the Governor (hugging Andrea) wearing an eye patch with a black band indicating a later point in time. I think this scene might be the aftermath of how Daryl (and Merle?) escape from the Walker Arena.

That was my suspicion as well...can't wait to see how that scene plays out.

kinda sucks they killed off Oscar so quickly and already have another black man to replace him. Axle is looking more and more like a child molestor or rapist. I don't see how on earth they could let Merle back into the group after what he did to Glenn. He's too unstable and nobody would trust him, including his own brother.

kinda sucks they killed off Oscar so quickly and already have another black man to replace him. Axle is looking more and more like a child molestor or rapist. I don't see how on earth they could let Merle back into the group after what he did to Glenn. He's too unstable and nobody would trust him, including his own brother.

The new guy is tyreese :yess:

Hmmm, I heard that somewhere before...

Hope you didn't say that already, I know how fragile you are about what you post, but I generally skip your crap anyway. :wave

tumblr_megxpn1wzt1qck2r0o1_500.png

SnakeDoc

[ame]https://youtu.be/7Gubnjoy1lk[/ame]

Just doing my job...
Aww, looks like you got a little something on your chin there champ.

I stopped responding to your crap earlier, so that your little ego could have the last say, are you just going to continually hang on my nuts everything I post? Apparently you don't take a hint, so **** off! Go stalk someone else.
Or should I just make a snide response to everything you post and derail the thread like you keep attempting?

I stopped responding to your crap earlier, so that your little ego could have the last say, are you just going to continually hang on my nuts everything I post? Apparently you don't take a hint, so **** off! Go stalk someone else.
Or should I just make a snide response to everything you post and derail the thread like you keep attempting?

Thank you for your contributions to this thread!:clap

Back