The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

:lol

I tense to refer to those three character as:

T-Dog
Re-Dog
3-Dog

Really hoping Tyreese gets some screen time and development. Otherwise I guess we'll be awaiting 4 dog after the break.

Really hoping Tyreese gets some screen time and development. Otherwise I guess we'll be awaiting 4 dog after the break.

I'm wondering if originally they planned on killing T-Dog during the Woodbury assault, but then figured he deserved more of a Hero's death? I mean Oscar was barely a blip on this Season's radar, he was gone before we even got to know the character. Oscar's death was pretty unceremonious as it was, get's shot climbing the bus, then get's a final goodbye bullet in the head from the group without so much as a moments pause.

I'm wondering if originally they planned on killing T-Dog during the Woodbury assault, but then figured he deserved more of a Hero's death? I mean Oscar was barely a blip on this Season's radar, he was gone before we even got to know the character. Oscar's death was pretty unceremonious as it was, get's shot climbing the bus, then get's a final goodbye bullet in the head from the group without so much as a moments pause.

but why did Oscar had to be a black guy? I mean if T Dog was going to die at Woodburry why replace him with a black dude to replace that dude with another black dude
tumblr_m6k0ib7MIY1r2b3wjo1_500.gif

Maggie shouldn't have shot Oscar in the head so he wouldn't turn, maybe he would've sprung up at an opportune time and bitten the guv or one of his Lt.
Gotta think tactically.

Would have been funny to see Oscar in this:
help_im_a_red_shirt_tshirt.jpg

It woulda been awesome if 3dog (Tyrese) was Morgan and Duane instead .

Then Rick comes back and see him again

Kinda like the season 2 finale, didn't enjoy that one as much as earlier episodes. It got a bit too Star Trek crowd scene at the end.

Carol actually looked nice before with longer hair, I wonder why the short hair for Walking dead, was she like that in the comics?

Melissa_McBride_with_Afro.JPG
normal_00087.jpg

I still have high hopes Rick will run into Morgan again. Look how long Merle's hiatus was.

Blast from the past, I had to look up Morgan, didn't remember the name. :wink1:

Yep. Episode 1, season 1. If you have Netflix they now have seasons 1-2 available for instant viewing.

I'm surprised I forgot his name, I really like Lennie James. Thought he was great in Human Target as well, even though that wasn't a very well received show. :(

I thought I read that Morgan shows up in the second half of the season.

I don't expect to see him until at least next season.

Back