The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Although I include Pt. 4, definitely from Pt. 6 on (excluding Jason X) count as zombie flicks. But none of those are B&W.

no I know they are not black and white but they are zombie movies then?

I'm hoping that AMC at least re-colortimed the images to play better in B&W instead of just turing off the saturation. Heck I can watch anything in B&W if I just turn off the saturation on my TV.

Black and White is a great format. And you don't have to watch it. I'm actually excited for it. I could do it myself, but eh. It sounds nice.

It wasn't shot with B&W in mind. This just sounds plain gimmicky and stupid. :lol

I know. I am just saying that the artfulness of B&W doesn't really apply here (as it would, say for Psycho). But I posted not realizing that there was another 100 posts after yours. :lol

:lol

It's cool. yes, this is just a gimmick. But I think it's an interesting one.

[ame]https://youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0[/ame]

There you go. Artistic intent. There reason may not have been as artsy as I hoped, but it's still there. QT did the same thing for Kill Bill.

No, not really. It could still work in color and be just as good.:wave

Didn't Tarantino go with black and white for the latter part of the Crazy 88 battle to avoid an NC17 rating? I thought I remember reading that somewhere...

He did. But he did intend it, and did design the scene around shooting it in black and white.

He did. But he did intend it, and did design the scene around shooting it in black and white.

Oh I'm not arguing that, I wouldn't suggest anything he does is an afterthought. More or less just looking for confirmation on the piece of trivia that popped into my head. :lol

I was good for the 1st 30 seconds then I lost interest. :lol But good job by the people filming it and makeup, nicely done. :clap

That was great for the first...all of it. Loved the **** out of that.

I don't understand the powers that be over at AMC. This is really baffling.

Back