The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Couple of funny memes i found;

9ea7f424529d1d5ef7e06e0b70f04d9c_width_600x.jpg

0326201056664ed0e32f8f3a6bd04a0a_width_600x.jpg

a5c92e3709ae8fc68eca6db7085aa3ec_width_600x.png

f39625e5eaa4700a2107dde369d581ba_width_600x.jpeg

c54a9de7058ae9bae2118951ccc05901_width_600x.jpeg

4ceaf40ce662b34f55520ecaaa50c7eb_width_600x.jpeg

But thats the forums view on Nam so, swings and roundabouts :rotfl

I posted some of those before and more I found, I posted the Pokemon one before already. no one liked them, I don't know why since they are pretty funny :lol

I wasnt a fan of the disney things. didnt really get the funniness XD

medium.jpg

racist.jpg

cutting-grass.jpg

Hello1.jpg

The Disney one is not so much funny as it is original. I really love that the person made all the characters and they match. really creative pic. :yess:

moar liek reelly ghey pik :yess:

Not the least bit surprised he likes it so much. :lol

what's gay about it? Are you saying only gay people are allowed to like Disney movies? is that what you guys are saying?
Are you saying gays are not allowed to watch any other movies? should they have to get their own movie theaters where only gay people are allowed? with gay bathrooms and gay food stands? and pink gay chairs? is that what this is about?

I guess going to Magic Kingdom is super gay. that would make a lot of people in here uber gay
Nam you're going to tell me you never liked a disney movie?

Last edited:

Do you not know what the slang version of gay means now?

Granted, it's silly...but...

Gay nowdays doesnt always mean the quintessential homosexual with the annoying voice, wearing a pink tutu caked in make up and floats around instead of walks.

It just mean 'sheite/W*nk/lame'. No sexual discrimination. Although there are alot of cheesy poofs in love with disney, especially when you goto the disney store. Yeesh.

Do you not know what the slang version of gay means now?

Granted, it's silly...but...

Gay nowdays doesnt always mean the quintessential homosexual with the annoying voice, wearing a pink tutu caked in make up and floats around instead of walks.

It just mean 'sheite/W*nk/lame'. No sexual discrimination. Although there are alot of cheesy poofs in love with disney, especially when you goto the disney store. Yeesh.

no the way Nam usually uses it lol :lol

Someone got me Rise of the Governor off my wishlist for Christmas - I didn't realize it was an actual book. :slap

Not that I'm against books, obviously, I was just hoping for more TWD graphic novel stuff, since I came to it late.

Someone got me Rise of the Governor off my wishlist for Christmas - I didn't realize it was an actual book. :slap

Not that I'm against books, obviously, I was just hoping for more TWD graphic novel stuff, since I came to it late.

:lol:lol:lol

Back