The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Someone got me Rise of the Governor off my wishlist for Christmas - I didn't realize it was an actual book. :slap

Not that I'm against books, obviously, I was just hoping for more TWD graphic novel stuff, since I came to it late.

Thats funny, I thought the Rise of the Governor was a Graphic Novel with extras, sort of like a directors cut. :lol

Thanks for the knowledge. :lecture

Still, let us know what you think when you've read it.

Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Spoilers!!)

Some of the pictures need to go if they have cussing in them. Also posting outright spoilers will get you an infraction.

but its on the TV promo. So how is it anything to get an infraction for? Its on the tv every week for people to SEE. Ive seen it on the UK promo. Its on open television advert, and you get an infraction for posting it along with a gif of 2 seconds of the promo in question?

****in ridiculous. You cant even talk about TV promo's now then, seeing as all ive done is post a picture from the trailer above. Which is out A MONTH before the programme restarts.

Last edited:
That is correct. Promo's should not even be allowed, to be honest. Or at least hidden if they contain spoilers. I never watch the "On the NEXT" because they almost always contain something spoilerish.

Problem is, what do you talk about? I mean you cant talk about the next episode then because you see the promo, you talk about whats going to happen next because of it. So where does it end? Do you just not talk about anything but the previous episode shown? Its ridiculous.

Problem is, what do you talk about? I mean you cant talk about the next episode then because you see the promo, you talk about whats going to happen next because of it. So where does it end? Do you just not talk about anything but the previous episode shown? Its ridiculous.

Not really. You just do this.

(fake spoilers)

Hey guys, did you see the promo for next week?

I think Shane might die! OMG! I HOPE NAWT CUZ HE"S MY FAVORITE LOLOL OMG n LAURI IS STILL DUM.

And someone will replay to that post in the spoiler tag, so people like us, can discuss the current episode, rather then the one coming up.

Once it airs, it's fair game for all spoilers. Which is where I stay away until I watched it. Which could be days, but so be it.

It's just when people sneak stuff in that is annoying. You could've stated something was spoiled in the promo, and leave it at that. You didn't need to post pictures.

but its on the TV promo. So how is it anything to get an infraction for? Its on the tv every week for people to SEE. Ive seen it on the UK promo. Its on open television advert, and you get an infraction for posting it along with a gif of 2 seconds of the promo in question?

****in ridiculous. You cant even talk about TV promo's now then, seeing as all ive done is post a picture from the trailer above. Which is out A MONTH before the programme restarts.

The problem is that different countries get different promos, thus they are "spoilerish" for the countries not getting a specific promo.

Just put them in spoiler tags and everyone will be happy.

PUT IT IN SPOILER TAGS! :mad:

If someone wants to suffer with you because you're disappointed you saw it, you both can have a pity party in spoiler tags. Don't **** everybody else just because you're upset. That's bull****.

:goodpost::exactly: Why is this guy even defending it. Just DON'T Post it.

PUT IT IN SPOILER TAGS! :mad:

If someone wants to suffer with you because you're disappointed you saw it, you both can have a pity party in spoiler tags. Don't **** everybody else just because you're upset. That's bull****.

fernado..... just.... :dunno

Some guys are just too ..... :lol:lol:lol:lol

I am surprised the guy hasn't been perma-banned myself. He seems to get a laugh spoiling things and then gets so butt hurt when anyone calls him on it.

Back