The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you try thinking first before typing?:lol

I can't help but think your comment is directed at me and others who still like the show. You and Deckard don't like the show or think it has dropped in quality? Doesn't bother me. I could care less what you think. What bothers me is reading your posts where you try and speak for other people who still like the show. I've never said it was perfect, but it is by far still the best show on tv, IMO.

Stop trying to stir **** up. :nono

Exactly. :lecture

The opinions of those who dislike the show are irrelevant to me.

Except, no one said that. I agreed with Deckard that the show is good, but there was a drop in quality from Season 1 to Season 3. Not a major one. But one.

And I said, Season 1 is the best. Season 3 is the most fun.

You just proved my point that if you say one slightly negative thing about this show, you're stirring up ****...? What?

No one is going to agree with you here, apparently if they do, someone is going to murder them because this show is perfect in every way possible.

But I agree. There's been a giant drop off, and it's now getting back to a level that's watchable. Season 1 is still the best. Season 3 is the most fun.

Except, no one said that. I agreed with Deckard that the show is good, but there was a drop in quality from Season 1 to Season 3. Not a major one. But one.

And I said, Season 1 is the best. Season 3 is the most fun.

You just proved my point that if you say one slightly negative thing about this show, you're stirring up ****...? What?

CP you are the king (or queen) of hyperbole and exaggeration. :lol

You also contradict yourself in your own posts. :slap

I just stopped taking you seriously.

No one is going to agree with you here, apparently if they do, someone is going to murder them because this show is perfect in every way possible.

But I agree. There's been a giant drop off, and it's now getting back to a level that's watchable. Season 1 is still the best. Season 3 is the most fun.
Totally agree. I remember watching season 1 for the first time and being in awe. Season 2 did nothing for me and season 3 is only slightly improved IMO. I don't know what it is exactly, it just doesn't feel like the same series.

I've also noticed people tend to treat this show like the holy grail of television as well, when there are probably a dozen better shows on TV right now. :lol

Eh, dozens a little harsh, I'd probably rank it around my 6th favorite if I'm not forgetting anything..

Curb Your Enthusiasm
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Walking Dead
Comedy Bang Bang
Workaholics

It is a really really good show. Season 3 has been nothing but enjoyable. It's just Season 2 that made me feel uneasy about the show. And it can't be perfect because of that imo.

But I'm so pumped for the last episodes of 3.

Favorite part of season 2 is when Rick shoots those two D-bags who try to get the upper hand on him in the bar. That scene was great.

I stop watching TV for sometime now. But this Walking Dead marathon showing now in AMC is awesome. Don't know what season but at least I know who's still alive and so. The asian guy nailed the farmer's daughter, lol. Or is it the farmer daughter who nailed him, lol.

FO7xjcb.jpg

I still think the timeon the farm has been the best of the series so far. where they are now in the story, it's almost like the zombies aren't a problem any more. The problem is the people. But on the farm it was a combo of zombies and personal relationships.

Back