The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that black girl(Machonne) with the katana, is bad ***.

She's alright, I guess ... but there's not enough there, so far. No personality. No dialogue. No facial expression. No emotion at all. No depth. But, good with a blade. She's overdoing the "badass" thing to the point that she's a mannequin. Rick and Daryl are badasses -- but there's depth to their characters. They have histories, flaws, occasional doubts. She doesn't have any of that.

SnakeDoc

You know, any other show i'd complain about that...but for the past two seasons, we had women who were incapable of doing anything but scream, whine, and ****.

It's nice to see someone who just kills emotionlessly. :lol

She's alright, I guess ... but there's not enough there, so far. No personality. No dialogue. No facial expression. No emotion at all. No depth. But, good with a blade. She's overdoing the "badass" thing to the point that she's a mannequin. Rick and Daryl are badasses -- but there's depth to their characters. They have histories, flaws, occasional doubts. She doesn't have any of that.

SnakeDoc

We have enough people with dept. And its always good to have those that doesn't do much, otherwise these shows will be super long and I am not into soap opera.

Okay episode, nothing major really happened. Good to have it back.

LORI'S BACK! Kinda. Rick's turning into Shane.

Back