The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FO7xjcb.jpg

Dammit! I told him I didn't like pictures being taken of us making out. I told him they'd up on the internet. Oh no baby, they won't. Damn liar!

No more for him! :mad:

As has been said its a nice start to this half. Nothing omg which makes sense coming off of the last episode. I hope they don't play a couple bits in this show out too long.

You know, any other show i'd complain about that...but for the past two seasons, we had women who were incapable of doing anything but scream, whine, and ****.

It's nice to see someone who just kills emotionlessly. :lol

Really? You watching the same show as I am?

Maggie for one.

Great having the show back.
That said,I thought it was a little slow.
Once Daryl decided to leave with his brother,that was it?
They didn't follow them at all once?
I know the story is about the group but come on.

Great having the show back.
That said,I thought it was a little slow.
Once Daryl decided to leave with his brother,that was it?
They didn't follow them at all once?
I know the story is about the group but come on.

If you see the previews for next week it looks like that is the focus.

This episode made me make a list of who has got to die. I'm starting to not like Rick. "Patch Eye's" beetch has still got to die. Of course the one eye'd bastid has to die. That's it. Maybe Merle, I would love to see Merle and Andrea take each other out. Oh no, I forgot, the "mute" she's got to go. Maybe the Gov and her can take each other out?

You don't want to see spoilers, you shouldn't be here. Yeah, you, over there! I see you! Don't be crying in here. No one forced you in here!

This episode made me make a list of who has got to die. I'm starting to not like Rick. "Patch Eye's" beetch has still got to die. Of course the one eye'd bastid has to die. That's it. Maybe Merle, I would love to see Merle and Andrea take each other out. Oh no, I forgot, the "mute" she's got to go. Maybe the Gov and her can take each other out?

You don't want to see spoilers, you shouldn't be here. Yeah, you, over there! I see you! Don't be crying in here. No one forced you in here!

U have something against 1 eye? Oh, shoot, ur one eye too! :lol

the formula is in place. If they replace the sword girl, they'll just introduce a copy cat/clone char. I'll love to see her and a couple of baggage handler again.

Back