The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darryl will probably kill Merle at some point when older brother finally does something abhorrent to innocents. The reunion won't last long.
I always hate how Rick points his gun, like he's got no bone or muscle in his wrists and the barrel always droops down.

Love this one...

andrea_zps0cb98b01.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

She's never really been the sharpest character, she told Dale to **** off for saving her, almost killed Beth, banged Shane, and shot Daryl in the head.

She's never really been the sharpest character, she told Dale to **** off for saving her, almost killed Beth, banged Shane, and shot Daryl in the head.

I think she's gonna go bye bye this season. My thoughts. They should go full villain with her. It's the only way to make her more interesting. Just never thought laurie holden was a good cast in that part.

That was Hines Ward? My wife thought it was Oscar walker-fied. Looked kinda like him. Clothes almost looked like a prison jumpsuit.

SnakeDoc

Maggie capped Oscar in the head so he wouldn't come back after he was killed on the bus trying to escape by wolverine, I mean Shane, I mean some dude.:lol

Darryl will probably kill Merle at some point when older brother finally does something abhorrent to innocents. The reunion won't last long.
I always hate how Rick points his gun, like he's got no bone or muscle in his wrists and the barrel always droops down.

i actually love that, adds character and looks badass to me! as for andrea, i loved how she sorta learned to fend for herself at the end of season 2 but not shes right back to be annoying as !@#.

I agree Spartan lol it's probably Andrew lincoln trying to add something to the character, but it looks stupid

Glenn sat on the couch last night on Talking Dead as was pointed by K. Smith that doesn't bode well for the character.
What if Glenn is killed by Andrea on a return trip to Woodberry with Michonne to off the guv for good? That would solidify her as a baddie and really up the ante.
Hmmm....

No way she'd off Glenn. I don't think Andrea's going to end up a baddie. She'll turn on 'ol Eyepatch eventually. She's well-meaning ... just thinking with her ladyparts.

SnakeDoc

We've seen how close she's been before to shooting Michonne after her last tussle with the guv. It would probably be " I saw a shadowy dangerous figure and acted out self preservation blah blah". Then things would spiral even more.
She couldn't go back to Ricks group and they certainly wouldnt view her as friend anymore.

Back