The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn sat on the couch last night on Talking Dead as was pointed by K. Smith that doesn't bode well for the character.
What if Glenn is killed by Andrea on a return trip to Woodberry with Michonne to off the guv for good? That would solidify her as a baddie and really up the ante.
Hmmm....

I really hope that doesnt mean anything, as Glenn is probably my favorite character on the show.

Now that you mention it...weren't the people of Woodbury gathered around in a circle, cheering for a fight that would leave one or two people dead,in full awareness that they were feet from walkers.

Then the next morning. "Oh, my its too dangerous here. Let us out so we can be on our own."

Doesn't make sense.

The walkers were "leashed" and there were men with guns all around to handle them. I think it's just a empowering thing for them. Makes them feel more in control, though they really weren't.

How come everyone is thinking Andrea is a villain now? She's one of the good guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one that offs the Governor.

If Glenn does end up dead, I wouldn't watch Talking Dead anymore because that couch will have become one big spoiler.

How come everyone is thinking Andrea is a villain now? She's one of the good guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one that offs the Governor.

I wouldn't say she's "bad" at this point but she's too stupid to be classified as "good". I'd tell her to get a clue but about a dozen have fallen in her lap already and she's still battin for team Guv.

I wouldn't say she's "bad" at this point but she's too stupid to be classified as "good". I'd tell her to get a clue but about a dozen have fallen in her lap already and she's still battin for team Guv.

Andrea's one of those people that's so deep into her own mistakes that she just stays with them because the alternative would mean admitting to herself what a colossal moron she's been.

Yeah, where did this couch being a jinx thing come from? Kevin Smith? The only people I can think of off hand who died in an episode and were on that couch afterwards were T Dog and Randall. Hardly a jinx IMO. :dunno

She's playing the stereotype of a dumb blond. I wouldn't be surprise if she grab control from the gov eventually. I wouldn't under estimate a person that got in.

Anyway, people who think this episode is slow, might be desensitized. Maggie almost got raped or was raped, we don't know for sure. It might play out that she was later on.

Yeah, where did this couch being a jinx thing come from? Kevin Smith? The only people I can think of off hand who died in an episode and were on that couch afterwards were T Dog and Randall. Hardly a jinx IMO. :dunno

Tomas was on right after he took a machete to the forehead.

SnakeDoc

I thought last night's episode was good, but not great. With the mid season break, I think most people's expectations (at least mine) are higher thinking we will see something worth the 2+ month wait. It was really just an average episode in the course of the whole season.

I really like how they picked up right where the last episode left off. I thought the rescue attempt went relatively smoothly (except Maggie accidentally shooting Haley...ooops). Loved how Daryl "stole" his crossbow back from the black guy with the dreds as they were escaping.

As much I don't like seeing Daryl removed from the canvas, I do like how the writers kept the characters true to themselves with Rick refusing to let Merle in the prison and Daryl unable to leave his brother. Obviously, Daryl will be back with the prison group at some point, either with or without Merle, and I think Daryl will grow to realize that both he and his brother are very different people from when they were together last (Daryl is his own man now and no longer submissive to Merle) and he will ultimately choose to go back to Rick's group.

If the writer's aren't careful, they are going to end up destroying Andrea's character. She finds out all the Governor's secrets (Penny, heads in the tank,etc.) and then he admits he lied to her about Daryl, Maggie and Glen being in Woodbury and all she does is say to him, "don't drive me out". Apparently, she doesn't mind being lied to and having things kept from her. Then she gives a really cheesy rallying speech that instantly appeases everyone in Woodbury. Seriously? She has been in Woodbury all of a week or two and now she is looked at as a leader? Is it just me or does anyone else think those Woodbury residents are annoying? First, they are screaming for blood with Daryl and Merle's fight and next they are demanding to leave Woodbury because it isn't safe and whining and complaining about everything. I agree with the Governor...let 'em go...they have had it too easy and they seem like a bunch of ungrateful pr!cks.

604120_451228114949717_1099764412_n.png

The thing I don't get about Rick not wanting to let new people into the group is that it makes him pretty hypocritical. Once he originally found his family and the group they were with, they let him in (duh). Hershel let him in, now when he's given the decision to let people in, he's like "No, I don't think so".

Hershel needs to play that card, and be like "Dude, don't be a jerk. I let you into my farm when you needed shelter. You need to extend these guys the same courtesy" But I assume that's what that shouting match is about that they teased a while back.

Rick doesn't want to let Tyrese's group join up because he's afraid of having more lives to be responsible for. That's why we had the ghost Lori freak out at the end.

I can't really blame him for not trusting Michonne enough to want her sticking around. She's not exactly a people person.

So Andrea is the new Lori, Ricks the new Shane, Carls the new Rick, Beth is the new Carrol, Micchiones the new Daryl, Tyrese is the new T-Dawg, Hershels the new Dale, and Maggies the new Glenn. Did I miss anybody?

She's playing the stereotype of a dumb blond. I wouldn't be surprise if she grab control from the gov eventually. I wouldn't under estimate a person that got in.

Anyway, people who think this episode is slow, might be desensitized. Maggie almost got raped or was raped, we don't know for sure. It might play out that she was later on.

I can't believe we are watching the same show. Andrea...stupid? She has learned to use weapons and defend herself, she escaped on her own the attack on the farm when she was left behind by the group and survived in the forest for MONTHS (sure, with some help).

She is realizing right now what kind of person the gov. is. So no, I wouldn't say she is a "dumb blond" precisely. She is just a survivor. Just like everybody else.

The thing I don't get about Rick not wanting to let new people into the group is that it makes him pretty hypocritical. Once he originally found his family and the group they were with, they let him in (duh). Hershel let him in, now when he's given the decision to let people in, he's like "No, I don't think so".

I don't agree with you at all. Those are two whole different situations. His wife, son and best friend were already in the first group. Thay KNEW him. It was something obvious they'd let him in.

The fact that Hershel let his group stay at the farm is pretty obvious too. One of their members had SHOT his son. As Megg once said "They had no chance" (to do diffent). Also, if you remember, Hershel always wanted the group to leave. It was not until he saw reality when he found out that they needed Rick's group (protection, strenth...you name it)

IMO The problem with Rick is that he is taking too much responsability over the group. Of course his two kids are there, so he ahs no other option, but the fact that he always has to be the leader, in every situation, is clearly making him too stressed, if not insane.

Back