The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry-- I have it slightly wrong. No "reunion" like I said.

According to the comics they're supposed to meet and become a couple.

But that's only after Tyrese had his fling with Carol. And it doesn't look like the TV show is going to go down that path since she's all googly over Daryl.

That panel of the blade coming down to chop off rick's hand is my single favorite comic book moment. I LITERALLY YELP OUT LOUD. I couldn't believe it. Why on earth would he regret that?

I loved it too, but he(Kirkman) seems to feel it's handicapped Rick(I thought that was the point) going forward in the series in a way he didn't like.

I didn't like the last episode cause the Ricks crazy story is being overplayed.

Sigh, this is a classic case of a show getting TOO big. What happens is that AMC tv executives are all of a sudden paying major attention to their ratings baby in a way they never have with Breaking Bad or Madmen, because frankly nobody watches those shows. But TWD has become huge and now AMC wants to play it safe when what made TWD so successful was how little regard it had for the 'safety' of its characters OR the chances it took. It's a shame. We could have witnessed the peak of TWD and now its in the rear view. I hope I'm wrong.

Its in the book! :lol

I didn't read the book till after season 1 and I could still tell that the overall story was more about Ned's children and the other younger characters than Ned. I just think that Sean Bean being the most recognizable actor in the show created a false sense that he was the centerpiece of the show.

This wouldve been epic:
Comic spoiler

https://splashpage.mtv.com//wp-content/uploads/splash/2012/10/twd_ep3_3.jpg

So... was The Gov taking guns out of the bag that Rick left with the Vatos in season 2? I couldn't remember if Rick left them the bag or not, but Gov definitely had a Sheriff's bag ...

So... was The Gov taking guns out of the bag that Rick left with the Vatos in season 2? I couldn't remember if Rick left them the bag or not, but Gov definitely had a Sheriff's bag ...

Andrea had that bag at the end of season 2 when running through the woods.

Yup, that's Rick's bag. In a deleted scene, the group returns to the Vatos compound and finds them all dead, executed, now revealed to be at the hands of the Gov and his gang.

EDIT: Nope. I'm wrong apparently.

Andrea had that bag at the end of season 2 when running through the woods.

AH! Thanks... Need to revisit season 2...

Also, to pitch on with my two cents on the Rick having a mental relapse thing... As Herschel said in the episode, it's been just around a week since the baby was born. That is a LOT of incredibly stressful and emotional turmoil to deal with in a short amount of time, so yeah, I can by that Rick is going to have relapses, especially having sleep deprivation on top of that...

Yup, that's Rick's bag. In a deleted scene, the group returns to the Vatos compound and finds them all dead, executed, now revealed to be at the hands of the Gov and his gang.

EDIT: Nope. I'm wrong apparently.

This is why I had thought it was his....

I can't believe we are watching the same show. Andrea...stupid? She has learned to use weapons and defend herself, she escaped on her own the attack on the farm when she was left behind by the group and survived in the forest for MONTHS (sure, with some help).

She is realizing right now what kind of person the gov. is. So no, I wouldn't say she is a "dumb blond" precisely. She is just a survivor. Just like everybody else.

Not saying she's dumb but that she's playing dumb. but w/e...

I am surprise there's a comic book on this. frankly, i prefer not to read it as i see this as a show more than a comics. they're jsut trying to make more $$ by comics. didn't this show came out first? or is it a novel/book first? hmm...

I am surprise there's a comic book on this. frankly, i prefer not to read it as i see this as a show more than a comics. they're jsut trying to make more $$ by comics didn't this show came out first?. or is it a novel/book first? hmm...

Arrestedno.gif

I am surprise there's a comic book on this. frankly, i prefer not to read it as i see this as a show more than a comics. they're jsut trying to make more $$ by comics. didn't this show came out first? or is it a novel/book first? hmm...

The comic was out for years before the show was even thought of :lol

Back