The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starts in Black and White in 5 mins in case anyones gonna rewatch them. Every thursday night, ep.1 and 2 tonight.

Personally I think they should have done B&W but blood in color like Sin City.

Starts in Black and White in 5 mins in case anyones gonna rewatch them. Every thursday night, ep.1 and 2 tonight.

Personally I think they should have done B&W but blood in color like Sin City.

Set the dvr to record it, thanks for the reminder.

I think it fits with Daryl's character to go off with Merle. He didn't want to leave ... but he wasn't going to cut Merle loose by himself again.

First, Merle may be the only person on the planet that intimidates Daryl. (Rick might a little ... watching Daryl cower a bit when Rick barked at him right before the raid on Woodbury was interesting).

Second, he's family. They're southern rednecks. Family's family ... loyal even if you hate 'em from time-to-time. And, Merle turned on the Governor for him ... he wasn't going to be loyal to Rick over Merle after that.

Third, he gave Rick a choice to let them stay. Rick said no. He didn't leave just to leave ... he left because Rick was demanding that he cut his brother loose again.

Fourth ... I don't think he completely blames Merle for Glenn. It was the situation he was in because the Governor saved his neck. He know's Merle's a jackass ... but he also knows that Merle was left-for-dead, and owed the Governor something for saving his life. And, like Merle intimidates Daryl ... The Governor is the only one that inimidates Merle. Daryl knows what its like to be overpowered by a dominant personality.

Seems to fit.

It will break down one way or another. Either Merle will do something stupid that forces Daryl to turn against him ... or Merle will prove himself somehow, and Rick will figure out he needs all the help he can get these days and bring 'em both in.

SnakeDoc

Well said :goodpost: Not to mention Merle, while a complete jack@$$, seems to be pretty loyal himself. I know a few rednecks who can't stand their family members but would still never turn their backs on them for anything. To these guys blood is blood.

Kinda OT but anyone else interested in the TWD: Survival Instincts game that stars Daryl and Merle coming out soon? I'm hoping the game give some more details of Daryl's and Merle's relationship.

Kinda OT but anyone else interested in the TWD: Survival Instincts game that stars Daryl and Merle coming out soon? I'm hoping the game give some more details of Daryl's and Merle's relationship.

The game is the back story. (that's what i heard)

and coming out around the same time the show has the Dixon brothers on their own....... hmmmmm.

this is just wrong...

KY4nOvi.jpg

I really hope The Gov. is looking in a mirror in the next weeks preview, cause if not that is a huge continuity fail with his missing eye on the wrong side.

I thought this episode was a lot better than the last one. I hope that was the last we've seen of ghost Lori. That ****'s getting old.

Loved tonights episode. Watching talking dead now, love when the host asked Kirkman why the Gov. looked "orgasmic" while he was attacking the prison? :lol

Back