The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, a bit boring but those last 10 mins were crazy. :panic:

Those last ten minutes were just

tumblr_mi8xjwLhUn1qhjbxeo5_400.gif

Damn is Andrea dumb, she couldn't put it together, Governor and his (after Merle) second best man? Rick, at least he pulled himself together for the last 10 minutes. He needs a slap up side the head. Maggie! WTF! A man has to know. At least she got her act together when it mattered. For once, the mute Samurai didn't tick me off this episode. She even said something valuable. This episode had me wanting to chew peoples asses out. Daryl did fine, as did Carl. Merle is Merle, he is consistent. Merle always looks like he's having a good time when he's terminating Walkers.

Edit - Freakin' Lori. I was almost cheering for those last two Walkers to take Mr. Walking In Sunshine out.

Last edited:
Damn is Andrea dumb, she couldn't put it together, Governor and his (after Merle) second best man? Rick, at least he pulled himself together for the last 10 minutes. He needs a slap up side the head. Maggie! WTF! A man has to know. At least she got her act together when it mattered. For once, the mute Samurai didn't tick me off this episode. She even said something valuable. This episode had me wanting to chew peoples asses out. Daryl did fine, as did Carl. Merle is Merle, he is consistent. Merle always looks like he's having a good time when he's terminating Walkers.

Edit - Freakin' Lori. I was almost cheering for those last two Walkers to take Mr. Walking In Sunshine out.

Martinez was basically the Gov's Merle in the books, since Merle doesn't exist there. So now that Merle is gone, it makes sense to move him up to his original position.

I agree, Rick's freaking out was a bit tiring, but probably to be expected in reality given the circumstances. I think that's behind us now.

Did anyone else think the driver of the Zombie Truck was Andrea? Looked a bit feminine to me. I'm probably way off but I don't know.

Damn is Andrea dumb, she couldn't put it together, Governor and his (after Merle) second best man?

Oh I think once Andrea realized the Governor and Martinez were gone, and scientist guy was obviously lying to her, she put it together. She knows what was going down.

Back