The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find Ricks crazy freaking out to be awkward really, I can understand why he would under the stress of all his been though but tbh andrew lincoln is not selling the part well, his a good actor but the crazy bit is not his strong point.

Did anyone else think the driver of the Zombie Truck was Andrea? Looked a bit feminine to me. I'm probably way off but I don't know.

I thought it was her as well.

No, I didn't think it was her at all. I don't think she'd be bringing that load that way to people she knows. It could have been a female, but not Andrea. She's back in town asking where her boyfriend is.

Rick better pull it together, or something, I can't take this "Lori in the sky with diamonds" routine much longer.

I'm over Rick's crazy shenanigans... :dunno

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

So everyone can headshot zombies without a miss but can't hit within two feet of a human. Maybe they should try using the scopes mounted on the rifles. :dunno

So everyone can headshot zombies without a miss but can't hit within two feet of a human. Maybe they should try using the scopes mounted on the rifles. :dunno

I was thinking that too. But to be fair, just about anyone at the end was shooting an automatic weapon, and if you've ever shot one, you'll know you can't hit anything with any accuracy :lol

They don't go full auto on the zombies for a reason, but yeah, why not do what they've been doing with the Walkers? If it kills a walker, it will kill a human. :dunno

According to one of the guy on the couch from Talking Dead, Lori is a vision from Rick....but it seem there's a purpose to her. She lured him outside. He could've been shoot by the govt instead of Axel, from the inside. Rick barely survive at the end but I am sure its good to have Lori around still.

It will break down one way or another. Either Merle will do something stupid that forces Daryl to turn against him ... or Merle will prove himself somehow, and Rick will figure out he needs all the help he can get these days and bring 'em both in.

SnakeDoc

Heh. Or maybe both.

I didn't realize that Merle and Daryl hadn't actually a scene together before last week (aside from the hallucination in Season 2).

Good episode this week. I'm still not as against the Rick-going-insane thing as some are. First, I think it makes for a good counterpoint to the Governor going insane ... two men breaking under a similar burden, one breaks good, the other breaks bad.

Second, I think this last few episodes has done well to shake the foundation, making things more desperate. Since Ep 2 of Season 1, there have been two rocks for the characters to lean on ... Rick's leadership, and the stability of the group. Since Lori died, they removed both, and it rattled the only slight comforts they have. Rick is breaking under the pressure, and the group is splintering ... Daryl left, Glenn out-of-control, Maggie traumatized, Glenn and Maggie's relationship suffering, T-Dog dead, Lori dead, the prison itself is getting less safe, the only two useful prisoners are dead, and Rick's judgment is compromised. He's even turning away reinforcements ... Michonne not trusted, Tyrese ejected, and Daryl sent off with Merle.

They've set it up so everything this group relies on is falling apart. If Rick weren't breaking under the pressure ... the situation would seem quite a bit better. Its a necessary element.

Right now, the only solid people left are Carl, Hershel, Beth and Carol. That's not near enough for any stability -- Carl is a badass, Hershel is a grizzly old codger but hobbled, and Beth and Carol are pretty useless. Daryl came back. Merle and Michonne proved useful in the fight, so maybe Rick will figure out how much he needs the help. Tyrese is still MIA.

SnakeDoc

I hate Martinez, I don't know why but I just really hate him, want to see him die soon.

I was thinking that too. But to be fair, just about anyone at the end was shooting an automatic weapon, and if you've ever shot one, you'll know you can't hit anything with any accuracy :lol

They don't go full auto on the zombies for a reason, but yeah, why not do what they've been doing with the Walkers? If it kills a walker, it will kill a human. :dunno

the thing that I didn't like is that the Gov was out in the open, no cover or anything and everyone missed, Michonne kept shooting that way, she evne shot the door but always missed him, I mean, he was acting like he was Terminator or something :lol He couldn't care less if he got shot or not, everyone else was taking cover of the Governor's men, that was kinda funny.

The car full of walkers was a really really nice touch, I loved that. The driver looked feminine to me.

It was really cool to see Daryl and Merle, it was nice to see Daryl pointing the bow at Merle, it was sad to see them argue and realize that Daryl made a mistake,
But I love seeing Daryl helping those people. He really is the best character of the show. Better than everyone else.

Andrea really needs to die.

I thought it was hilarious that Michonne was hanging out in the bus, does she live there now? :lol

Last edited:
I think the point was the Gov just didn't care. He feels invulnerable now. He acted the same way last episode when everyone was leaving the gladiator pit. He enjoys this kind of thing going on. I think it said a lot about his character when he was the only one not taking cover during the fight.

Heh. Or maybe both.

I didn't realize that Merle and Daryl hadn't actually a scene together before last week (aside from the hallucination in Season 2).

Good episode this week. I'm still not as against the Rick-going-insane thing as some are. First, I think it makes for a good counterpoint to the Governor going insane ... two men breaking under a similar burden, one breaks good, the other breaks bad.

Second, I think this last few episodes has done well to shake the foundation, making things more desperate. Since Ep 2 of Season 1, there have been two rocks for the characters to lean on ... Rick's leadership, and the stability of the group. Since Lori died, they removed both, and it rattled the only slight comforts they have. Rick is breaking under the pressure, and the group is splintering ... Daryl left, Glenn out-of-control, Maggie traumatized, Glenn and Maggie's relationship suffering, T-Dog dead, Lori dead, the prison itself is getting less safe, the only two useful prisoners are dead, and Rick's judgment is compromised. He's even turning away reinforcements ... Michonne not trusted, Tyrese ejected, and Daryl sent off with Merle.

They've set it up so everything this group relies on is falling apart. If Rick weren't breaking under the pressure ... the situation would seem quite a bit better. Its a necessary element.

Right now, the only solid people left are Carl, Hershel, Beth and Carol. That's not near enough for any stability -- Carl is a badass, Hershel is a grizzly old codger but hobbled, and Beth and Carol are pretty useless. Daryl came back. Merle and Michonne proved useful in the fight, so maybe Rick will figure out how much he needs the help. Tyrese is still MIA.

SnakeDoc
:goodpost::exactly:

This episode was FAAAAAAR better than last weeks and makes me think they should have done a two hour mid-season premiere and combined the two. I guess the only draw back to it wouldve been that the uncertainty (if there was ever any real doubt) of Daryl's return wouldn't have been delayed.

The scene on the bridge, and those last few minutes were a nice relief after having to watch all Glenn's whining and hissyfitting, and Rick walking aimlessly in the forest :lol

I guess we can rule out

comic spoiler
Axel being the TV show's version of Thomas

:lol

Haven't read the comics. But, the actor that played Axel said Axel was originally a serial killer that kidnapped a group member -- he said probably Beth -- and dragged her into the woods. Said the character was rewritten after casting. Is that the same character as Thomas?

The scene on the bridge, and those last few minutes were a nice relief after having to watch all Glenn's whining and hissyfitting, and Rick walking aimlessly in the forest :lol

Yeah. The Merle and Daryl scenes really made the first half of this episode. I hope they keep Merle around a while ... for the same reason Justified has to keep Boyd Crowder around. Scenes with those two are brilliant. Actually, now that I mention it, they kinda remind me of Raylan and Boyd.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Back