The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she shoots at Michonne and walks away, runs away to get to the Gov car.
you can see her using a gun on Michonne to be able to to get away.

so she is that quiet in the comic as well? I thought she spoke a lot more in the comics with the group?

Yup and nope. She doesn't open up with the group right away and she lives off on her own at first just like she is doing on the show.

What bugged me more was the guy that got into the prison and climbed the tower undetected. How did he get in there?
Better yet, why didn't the Governor coordinate the attack with the tower guy so that as soon as he sniped Axel, he would just open fire on Carol, Carl, Beth, etc. That guy was such a lousy shot too. He didn't hit anyone!:lol

What a loved about the show was Daryl's arrow. :rock

Michonne slicing and dicing her way through Walkers to get to Herschel. :rock

As long as they keep Rick, Carl, Daryl and Michonne around, I'll keep on watching.
I can kinda see how that guy climbed the tower undetected, the prison isn't manned like it should be, walls and tower defenses wont do jack if you don't have someone looking out for a guy with bolt cutters and a rope ladder. Michonne slicing through walkers was definitely a highlight to me. :rock

Did I miss something?

Tyreese (sp?) and his group left? After that uninspiring show by Rick I know I would. I think Herschel did say that them staying wasn't up to him, then Rick showed up later on.

If they did leave, I can see them going to Woodbury and asking to stay, earn their keep, just like they offered Rick. Then I could see the Gov saying, sure, you can stay, but first we have to take out our competition at the Prison. You've got to come help me kill them.

Great opportunity to get inside info on the prison, the layout, where the possible entry points are. Also background information on Rick and his group. Governor would try to "mind feck" with Rick in some way.

The woman with Tyreese? I don't think she'll like that, especially with knowing the baby is there.
Next episode should be fun.
Yeah they didn't really show what happened to Tyreese's group, that was a question that was asked on the Talking Dead and Kirkman had to explain what happened to the group. It seems there might be a scene they forgot to shoot showing the group leaving.

I kind of think is hilarious that Everyone, I mean EVERYONE was waiting for months for Michonne to finally make it on the show, from the end of season 2, people were ecstatic to see her

and she is in the show now and she is this Mute samurai :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
like one of the most boring characters on the show :lol
It's the Wolverine factor, that's why the character only ever worked best with the X-Men, a person that doesn't talk much but shows up to kick *** when the rest of the group really needs him. I haven't read the comics, but Michonne really needs a Hellfire Club moment.

Yup and nope. She doesn't open up with the group right away and she lives off on her own at first just like she is doing on the show.

Michonne seems like a really damaged person that's always on guard, something bad happened to her before any of this zombie stuff came down.

wow, that is so interesting. from the way everyone talked about her and the way people talk about her now I didn't think it was that way.

There comes a time in every man's life where he needs to sack up and reach his true potential. This is your moment.

:lecture
51cs4V4NOL_BO2204203200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-clickTopRight35-76_AA278_PIkin4BottomRight-5222_AA300_SH20_OU01__zpsfb4d9ee7.jpg
:lecture

I know this was probably posted and most have seen it, but I just saw it for the first time tonight. :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/rLgzdnfQej4[/ame]

What'd you expect it to be? :dunno

I pretty much didn't know anything about it, I knew there was a game based on this coming with Daryl but didn't read anything else about it.

earlier I was curious to actually find out what it was going to be like and realized it was first person...:monkey4

I can't play it now. First person shooters gives me motion sickness. damn it,
but besides that, I wish it was just a third person game, I would have liked to see Daryl in the game (playing as Daryl I mean)

I pretty much didn't know anything about it, I knew there was a game based on this coming with Daryl but didn't read anything else about it.

earlier I was curious to actually find out what it was going to be like and realized it was first person...:monkey4

I can't play it now. First person shooters gives me motion sickness. damn it,
but besides that, I wish it was just a third person game, I would have liked to see Daryl in the game (playing as Daryl I mean)

I just figured it was going to be first person all along based on the show and past zombie games.

Back