The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pretty much didn't know anything about it, I knew there was a game based on this coming with Daryl but didn't read anything else about it.

earlier I was curious to actually find out what it was going to be like and realized it was first person...:monkey4

I can't play it now. First person shooters gives me motion sickness. damn it,
but besides that, I wish it was just a third person game, I would have liked to see Daryl in the game (playing as Daryl I mean)

I did too :lol That's awesome.

I caught it on the second viewing. I actually watched that episode three times.

I just figured it was going to be first person all along based on the show and past zombie games.

so far the first walking dead game and then the Facebook game have been third person. I didn't think they would waste Daryl on a first person shooter... :monkey2, What's even the point of having Daryl in the game? besides the cut scenes?
kinda makes no sense to have Daryl but make it first person.

so far the first walking dead game and then the Facebook game have been third person. I didn't think they would waste Daryl on a first person shooter... :monkey2, What's even the point of having Daryl in the game? besides the cut scenes?
kinda makes no sense to have Daryl but make it first person.

The characters still talk. Plus it makes YOU Daryl. That's the appeal of the game to a lot of people - becoming the character and seeing things through their eyes.

Personally, I'm more looking forward to being Merle :lol

Michonne is awesome. All she has to do is walk, disapprove, and cut *****es down.

That's it. If that's not enough, then may her scowl fall upon you.

You know who I don't like much anymore? Glenn.

He was great in the first season, one of my favorite characters, but now he's just a *****. Wouldn't mind seeing him get his head smashed into oblivion.

M-m-m-m-maggie

I am probably the only one in this world that dosent watch this show but from evryone talking about so much I actually watched first 2 episodes on netflix and it's not a bad show.
good make up on the zombies.
looking forward to watching more episodes.
Dam ! rick is going to be so pissed once he find's out buddy screwing hi's wife.

never say "sode" again

12ap1of.jpg

Well done!

I am probably the only one in this world that dosent watch this show but from evryone talking about so much I actually watched first 2 episodes on netflix and it's not a bad show.
Dam ! rick is going to be so pissed once he find's out buddy screwing hi's wife.

Oh boy. Don't know how to even respond to this.

He gonna stab a mofo!111

You know who I don't like much anymore? Glenn.

He was great in the first season, one of my favorite characters, but now he's just a *****. Wouldn't mind seeing him get his head smashed into oblivion.

M-m-m-m-maggie

Funny you should mention this because if they were going to kill someone this season, It could be Glenn instead of Daryl.
I mean all this talk about Daryl getting offed but Glenn is another possible cut
Hell, I would rather see Michonne die than see Daryl die.

I love that the reference was there. Also it shows how far Daryl's grown with his regard for others feelings. Maybe there's hope for Merle? Although Merle is way far down that road when Daryl was middle ground.

Not sure Daryl's "grown" quite that much. Some. He'll still give Glenn a hard time -- "Saw those lights weavin' all over the road, figured it had to be an Asian drivin'." -- but its more of a brotherly hard-time, with a racial overtone.

SnakeDoc

Not sure Daryl's grown quite that much. He'll still give Glenn a hard time -- "Saw those lights weavin' all over the road, figured it had to be an Asian drivin'." -- but its more of a brotherly hard-time, with a racial overtone.

SnakeDoc

Agreed. But it's HIS bad-driving asian friend and nobody better pick a fight with him or there will be hell to pay.

Back