The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay.....Andrea pussed out....BIG time....she should have slit his throat and spit on his good eye. I thought her and Michonne were great friends. If they were then she wouldn't have chickened out. Oh well. I so thought the Gov was gonna wake up and shoot her with the knife in her hand.

When they finally kill off Andrea, it should be a crotch biter (midget Walker).

Wow, some of you aren't paying attention. When she told him she was going to the prison, he said don't come back. He figures she wouldn't leave then. The snitch plays both sides. Hope he gets is *** kicked soon.

As for some the other things, Tyrese got into the prison because a far wall on the other side of the prison was breached. Andrea basically walked in with a zombie and Rick let her in.

I liked the show and didn't find it slow at all. And I don't see where the writing was sloppy.

Woodbury Ween. Not the prison. :nono

I like where Andrea said it was impossible to leave, so she had to sneak out...and then she came back through the front. :lol

And then no body seemed to care.

I like where Andrea said it was impossible to leave, so she had to sneak out...and then she came back through the front. :lol

And then no body seemed to care.

Well she had help from the guy to get out but he wasn't there to help her get back in so she had no choice. They seemed to care a little bit but of course they are going to let her in because she is the bosses woman.

Did anyone really expect Andrea to kill the Governor while he was sleeping?!? First, it is cold blooded murder and while I understand that it is the zombie apocalypse, she hasn't killed a human to date. Has she? That is a big line to cross - regardless of the circumstances and forget the fact that she has (or had) feelings for him. Second, if she had killed him, how would she explain it to everyone, especially his lieutenants? They would have either killed her or locked her up. Unfortunately, she is in a difficult spot right now. I believe her eyes have been opened to the Governor's lies (finally) - especially with what Michonne told her about the Governor sending Merle after her to kill her. Now she has to bid her time and wait for the right moment to strike. She is probably going to need help (in the form of Tyrese and his group? and Milton?). Although if she confides in Milton, then he will probably betray her and then things will get really bad for her, which is probably what will end up happening.

There are 5 eps left and I think we will see Andrea begin to try and rally the Woodsbury town people against the Governor. We will just have to watch to see what she does and how successful she is in doing it.

Anyone else find it interesting that neither Andrea nor Tyreese's group happen to mention to the Governor that they have a baby at the prison.

People in here think Michonne is hot!??! some of you have REALLY REALLY bad taste. :lol

i also found it quite strange that they let the one handed guy lock the gate with the zombies 5 feet away, lol

what the hell, carl? where were you?

Not a spoiler. Just my predictions of what I think will happen. I'm probably no where near close but w/e :panic:

I think when the confrontation begins, rick will die, carl will kill the governor and possibly take ricks role or be more of a 'leader' with daryl's help, tyrese and his woman will find out the truth, side with rick's group, and possibly kill those two other guys in his group during the fight. Last but not least, we find out michonne is a lez.

Not a spoiler. Just my predictions of what I think will happen. I'm probably no where near close but w/e :panic:

I think when the confrontation begins, rick will die, carl will kill the governor and possibly take ricks role or be more of a 'leader' with daryl's help, tyrese and his woman will find out the truth, side with rick's group, and possibly kill those two other guys in his group during the fight. Last but not least, we find out michonne is a lez.
I think you should go take that cannibas poll in the other discussion area. I'd be interested in seeing the results.:peace:monkey3

I didn't think Andrea was going to off the Governor. Quite frankly it would have been a lame conclusion to the Guv. They need to fill out 5 more episodes and everyone is waiting for the inevitable Rick/Guv showdown.

Woodbury Ween. Not the prison. :nono

Sorry.

But still. It's still simple to me. Tyrese got in because of "The Snitch". Andrea got out because of "The Snitch". Coming back when they saw it was Andrea and she was alone, why wouldn't they let her in?

I think Andrea simply likes being with "Alpha" males. And when she saw how the ones at the prison were living, she decided she rather stay at Woodbury. I don't think she'd fight against Rick, but I don't see her helping them either.

Did anyone really expect Andrea to kill the Governor while he was sleeping?!? First, it is cold blooded murder and while I understand that it is the zombie apocalypse, she hasn't killed a human to date. Has she? That is a big line to cross - regardless of the circumstances and forget the fact that she has (or had) feelings for him. Second, if she had killed him, how would she explain it to everyone, especially his lieutenants? They would have either killed her or locked her up. Unfortunately, she is in a difficult spot right now. I believe her eyes have been opened to the Governor's lies (finally) - especially with what Michonne told her about the Governor sending Merle after her to kill her. Now she has to bid her time and wait for the right moment to strike. She is probably going to need help (in the form of Tyrese and his group? and Milton?). Although if she confides in Milton, then he will probably betray her and then things will get really bad for her, which is probably what will end up happening.

There are 5 eps left and I think we will see Andrea begin to try and rally the Woodsbury town people against the Governor. We will just have to watch to see what she does and how successful she is in doing it.

I didn't think Andrea was going to off the Governor. Quite frankly it would have been a lame conclusion to the Guv. They need to fill out 5 more episodes and everyone is waiting for the inevitable Rick/Guv showdown.

I did not think she would do anything to the Gov because there will be no more Gov for the rest of the season, kind of obvious that he would live, they made it seem like a tense moment where you didn't know what would happen but, of course she was not going to do anything. It was pretty obvious.

People in here think Michonne is hot!??! some of you have REALLY REALLY bad taste. :lol

:eek: :taz:taz:taz :stake :banghead

I never expected Andrea to be able to follow through with it. The upside to the idea was that it made me like Carol so much more for telling Andrea that she should do it.

Back