The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
644446_356294867820057_191629967_n.jpg

Aisha was pretty amusing on Talking Dead noting that Carl has a sassy black nanny from now on.:lol

Did anyone else catch this last night:

At the end of the episode when Rick and Michonne are loading up the car they're having a little conversation. In one scene from behind Michonne you can see the crossbow/arrows on her shoulder. In the next they're not there and in the third cut back behind her the crossbow/arrows have magically reappeared LOL.

No. I mean people WILL stop watching. Because who's left to root for? Look at all the Daryl crap out there. He's THE mascot for the show now. Rick took a back seat long ago.

I think there will be a massive drop in views if they kill him off. And yes, the show is playing it safe. Because it can't kill it's 2 mains. That would be suicide. Everyone else is expendable.

I'll be honest. I don't know if I'd watch it anymore. Rick really can't carry the show like he did at the beginning.

Were people really wondering where Morgan was the whole time?? Or was that just a bunch of fluff that they were doing press about?? Talking Dead was like "We get SO MANY questions about Morgan" and there was an interview with Entertainment Weekly with Kirkman and they were talking about the 'long awaited return of Morgan".,. . . and I was just like "I totally forgot about that dude"

Also, funnily enough in the interview with Kirkman, he wouldn't stop dropping Gimple's name, like he's been the genius behind the show the whole time, even though Kirkman has never mentioned him before. The BTS dirt on that show has got to be incredible.

I'm sure. I can't wait till season 5 when Gimple "leaves" the show. :lol

You think he's going to last? I don't. Kirkman is going to run him off the show, just like he's appeared to do with everyone else.

But I'd really like to know the facts. Personally.

She definitely doesn't lose any points for having boobs, but that's not the only reason. I just like her more.

If Daryl died, and she and Rick were the last two characters, I'd still be watching faithfully.

This thing is getting more and more unbelievable.
I mean really Morgan? What man hasn't fantasized a little about killing his wife?

(The preceding post was intended as sarcasm. No wives, living or dead were harmed in the composition of this sentence, nor do we condone killing spouses unless they turn zombie.)

She definitely doesn't lose any points for having boobs, but that's not the only reason. I just like her more.

If Daryl died, and she and Rick were the last two characters, I'd still be watching faithfully.

Well, now. Since she actually got a character. They really need to stick with one show runner from now on. :lol

Things are getting inconsistant.

She's always had character. Keeping her mouth shut when it counted was integral.

This thing is getting more and more unbelievable.
I mean really Morgan? What man hasn't fantasized a little about killing his wife?

(The preceding post was intended as sarcasm. No wives, living or dead were harmed in the composition of this sentence, nor do we condone killing spouses unless they turn zombie.)

But he couldn't even do it when she turned!!! :dunno

Glad to see Morgan back. Is this a 1 and done for him or will he be recurring?

In the real world, with Morgan stock piling all those weapons and pretty much giving Rick whatever he can take that they'd have a pile of weapons 8 feet high on their car roof going back to the prison. Especially considering they stop to take that dude's backpack. :lol

Also, RE the editing. There was a point where Carl was going to open the door and Michonne slapped his hand and suddenly they were 20 feet away from the building...?

Were people really wondering where Morgan was the whole time?? Or was that just a bunch of fluff that they were doing press about?? Talking Dead was like "We get SO MANY questions about Morgan" and there was an interview with Entertainment Weekly with Kirkman and they were talking about the 'long awaited return of Morgan".,. . . and I was just like "I totally forgot about that dude"

Also, funnily enough in the interview with Kirkman, he wouldn't stop dropping Gimple's name, like he's been the genius behind the show the whole time, even though Kirkman has never mentioned him before. The BTS dirt on that show has got to be incredible.

I've definately been wondering where Morgan was.

Also, RE the editing. There was a point where Carl was going to open the door and Michonne slapped his hand and suddenly they were 20 feet away from the building...?

when they first got to the bar? i remember carl taking off the other way and michonne chasing him down

Back