The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish he showed up a bit earlier. They set it up like they would someday....and they just forgot about it until now.

But I wonder, is going to die in the next episode? They've already filled their quota of one black man in the show. And we all know what happens when there's two.....:lol

when they first got to the bar? i remember carl taking off the other way and michonne chasing him down

It was before the first time they went into the bar. He wanted to open the door. She slapped his hand and then suddenly they were 20 feet away and she was saying how they need to do it her way.

Maybe my satelite gliched or something at that moment.

I wish he showed up a bit earlier. They set it up like they would someday....and they just forgot about it until now.

But I wonder, is going to die in the next episode? They've already filled their quota of one black man in the show. And we all know what happens when there's two.....:lol

He was supposed to be in Ssn 2, but the actor was busy.

SnakeDoc

It was before the first time they went into the bar. He wanted to open the door. She slapped his hand and then suddenly they were 20 feet away and she was saying how they need to do it her way.

Maybe my satelite gliched or something at that moment.

No, I noticed that edit too.

@Prog and Buttmunch: Not sure what the correct name is (if there even is one!?) But a lot of shows/movies do that in order to money/save time i.e. it wasn't necessary to film/show them walking away from the bar with Carl pouting before Michonne talks to him.

You're supposed to fill in the blanks and get that they walked away. It's like if some people in a movie are in America and then say "We need to get to Japan A.S.A.P." you don't need to see them packing/going to the airport/getting tickets/flying/etc. :lol

Nah, this wasn't the same as that. Usually that stuff happens between cutaways or something. This was a case of sloppy editing.

I just finished watching it before coming into this thread. When Carl tries to go in, Michonne pushes his hand away from the door (and pushes him entirely away from the door and towards the direction they're walking in the next scene) and then it cuts to them far away with Carl having a hissy fit with her following behind. It's not sloppy editing. It just wasn't necessary to film/show a couple minutes of him storming off with her following behind before the dialog that follows.

I'll revert to my original post that maybe it was on my end because it was like immediately after she slapped his hand they were 20 feet away. No walking away or anything. Maybe a glitch or something.

No that's how it was Prog. :lol

Just saying it was like that because showing them walking away would have been a waste of film/money. It's not sloppy editing. It's typical editing done in movie and TV (especially TV).

I assumed there was a bit of dialog there that was cut for time.

And it was a sloppy editing job. It was like they Nightcrawler BAMFed all of sudded down the street.

Well I disagree with d666There would have been nothing wrong for them to have that same conversation right in front of the door immediately after she stopped him. To be in front of the door, then 20 feet away, only to go right back to the building anyway was bad editing. Otherwise they should have cut a scene between the two shots.

I think the point was when Carl was pushed away (from someone who he didn't trust and didn't like at the time) he stormed off in a little huff before Michonne could actually speak to him.

Back