The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Prog and Buttmunch: Not sure what the correct name is (if there even is one!?) But a lot of shows/movies do that in order to money/save time i.e. it wasn't necessary to film/show them walking away from the bar with Carl pouting before Michonne talks to him.

You're supposed to fill in the blanks and get that they walked away. It's like if some people in a movie are in America and then say "We need to get to Japan A.S.A.P." you don't need to see them packing/going to the airport/getting tickets/flying/etc. :lol

No, I get that. It was just a very bad cut/edit there, that's all. Should have used a quick close up or another shot in between the two takes they used because they really didn't mesh.

Considering a film cut is the only thing we're complaining about in this episode just shows how good it was :lol

At this point I don't even care about the zombie shooting. That part of the show is pretty much done for, sure they will have to shoot zombies again and again but the ending of Season 2 and the beginning of season 3 pretty much was the high point on that.

So I do not want a mindless zombie shooting type of show. I like the show but I wish it didn't have so much filler. I wish they didn't linger on one thing for so long. is starting to get kind of boring a little bit. Instead of zombies I kind of want more character development with the other members of Woodbury

I'll tell you how good of a show this truly is. My wife HATES zombie movies. Says they really suck. I finally got her to watch the show midway through the first season and she has never looked back. If you knew my wife you would know how impressive that really is. I can't think of another show this side of Doctor Who that keeps my interest to sit down to watch and that I actually look forward to Sunday night. You get drama, comedy, action, scifi, romance(Andrea has slept with the entire human population that remains I think), and good old fashioned horror. I do wish that a lot of the show would stick closer to the comic but I understand why AMC can't do that. The adaptation is awesome and I don't think the show will go anywhere for at least another 5 years. Btw,I really hope that they can take the crew to DC like in the comics. Awesome ARC.:hi5:

I'll tell you how good of a show this truly is. My wife HATES zombie movies. Says they really suck. I finally got her to watch the show midway through the first season and she has never looked back. If you knew my wife you would know how impressive that really is. I can't think of another show this side of Doctor Who that keeps my interest to sit down to watch and that I actually look forward to Sunday night. You get drama, comedy, action, scifi, romance(Andrea has slept with the entire human population that remains I think), and good old fashioned horror. I do wish that a lot of the show would stick closer to the comic but I understand why AMC can't do that. The adaptation is awesome and I don't think the show will go anywhere for at least another 5 years. Btw,I really hope that they can take the crew to DC like in the comics. Awesome ARC.:hi5:

why does she think that zombie movies suck? you can at least give us that. I Ask because it depends what movies she has watched. I would really like for you to ask her that, just made me really curious that she likes WD so much lol.

Was it just me or was I the only one who thought the group had traveled farther away from Rick's home town?I mean they were at the original camp.That got over run.They then ended up on the highway for a bit then the farm.Now the prison seemed a bit farther away then that.When they went out looking for the guns it was like oh my house is right there....???

:lecture

Seriously, if this show doesnt do it for you, than what does?

For me,this is the best show currently on TV.

Breaking Bad does. I care about those characters.

Two years ago, I would've said Dexter. But it ****ing sucks now. Eastbound and Down does it for me. Those characters interest me.

Or....wait, let me re-phrase that to replay to your sass.....seriously, if this show does it for you, then what doesn't? You like everything that has moving pictures?

Last edited:
I didn't notice and even if I did I wouldn't care.... that kind of stuff happens all the time.

Same here.

This show just cannot win.

Yup.

This show is awesome. Sorry for your loss...

:lecture :lol

you guys sure do argue about some stupid crap

:exactly:

Just enjoy the show for what it is. If some people here were as awesome as they think they are they would be in Hollywood working and not here posting on a toy forum! :lol :lol :lol

The last was the best episode in quite a while and I've seen a lot of comments online saying it was " boring ". Season 3 has been the worst for me by a long shot and this last episode gave me a little more confidence in the show , I hope to see more like it.

Back